TCNJ Car Show 4/20/02

NJTy180

Typhoon Member
What?: Car Show/Fundraiser
Where?: The College of New Jersey (Ewing, NJ)
When?: April 20th, 2002 10am - 4pm (Rain Date April 21st rain or shine)
Why?: To raise money for the students of the Technology Education Society.

For more information and to register, go here: http://www.tcnj.edu/~tes/carshow/

We will be constantly updating and adding classes as more people register, if you feel your class isn't properly represented, tell us about it and get more of your fellow car owners to register! If we receive 10 or more similar cars, we will create a new class! Register today!

Webmasters: Please make this a sticky post if possible, thank you.

For questions or comments, please post here or e-mail me at mikulet2@tcnj.edu

Hello again everyone,

Just wanted to let everyone that has been asking about classes, that we cannot randomly create classes which we dont have cars registerd for yet. Those of you who want to know if there are going to be individual classes need to remember that this show is a FUNDRAISER. New classes are going to require more money, if you want specific classes, then there needs to be a minimun of 10 cars to make that happen, and also allow for competition. For example, we will not create a class for 3 cars so everyone automatically places.

Also a reminder to those who have registered via the web page, please mail in your early registration fee of $10 before 3/31. We would like to have them ASAP. If we do not receive it before then, the full $15 will need to be paid the day of the show, even if you are signed up via the web.

Last but not least, here are some pictures of many of last year vehicles. Some vehciles entered late, so pictures we not taken unfortunately. 2001 TCNJ Car Show Pics

Hope to see you this year.
-Morgan M

**ATTENTION!!**

**ATTENTION!!**

Anyone who may have registered between 8 PM 2/24 and 12 PM 2/25 will need to sign up via the web again. If you have already sent out your payment, thats fine. There were some internal script problems and registrations durning that time were not recored even though the infomation said it was received.
We're really sorry for the trouble, and please dont worry about duplicate registrations, we will take note and delete doubles.
http://www.tcnj.edu/~tes/carshow/register.html

can you post directions, i am interested along with a 78 turbo buick, and a 79 anniversary TA

Originally posted by arista5
can you post directions, i am interested along with a 78 turbo buick, and a 79 anniversary TA

ok, well from NYC, my best guess would be to take the Outter Bridge to the NJ Turnpike. Go south on the Turnpike and get off the exit for I-195. Go West on I-195 to exit 60B (I think), its for I-295 North. You will take that for about 20 Mins. 295 eventually turns into I95 and the exit numbers drop to single digits. You will take Exit 4, and make a Left at the traffic light. Continue South to the 2nd traffic light, which the College entrance will be to your left. Turn in and stay to the right and follow the road to the parking lots, you cant miss it.
OR
You can go to this link, click at the Mapquest link at the top, put in your address and see what that gives ya. http://www.tcnj.edu/~tes/carshow/where.html

Let me know how that works out, hope to hear from you soon.

man, i only got a few GN's even interested in the show? I thought you guys/girls would be all over a spring car show...:(

There are 2 major events going on that day:

SLP Day at Etown and American Iron Shootout charity event at Cecil County.

That's maybe the reason for the lack of responses. Sorry.

Originally posted by tazmision89
There are 2 major events going on that day:

SLP Day at Etown and American Iron Shootout charity event at Cecil County.

That's maybe the reason for the lack of responses. Sorry.

Yeah, i know about them both. what does SLP have to do with Buicks, they dont make that much stuff do they, I already figured I would lose out on F-bodies, Vettes and Montes, but I still have more of them than regals.?
And NJ/PA/NY people want to go to Maryland, my charity is closer :) j/k

I was really just trying to spark some new interest rather than going "ttt" like people usually do.
I got 4 maybe 5 regals so far, hopefully I can get more.

If you can get more regal too go I try and make it. It you be great if there where a class for Turbo-t and Gn. There is also a large car show here on April 21 at the Bucks County Tech School in PA. In case anyone is interested there will be a car show at the Toyota Dealer on May19 on Route 1 in Langhorne. Maybe I see you there if I can make it. ;)

Originally posted by turbotgirl
If you can get more regal too go I try and make it. It you be great if there where a class for Turbo-t and Gn. There is also a large car show here on April 21 at the Bucks County Tech School in PA. In case anyone is interested there will be a car show at the Toyota Dealer on May19 on Route 1 in Langhorne. Maybe I see you there if I can make it. ;)

as of right now, there are about 5 turbo buicks attending just so you know. there are also going to be about 25 monte carlos.