TE45A Precision Turbo 10 second turbo.

Mack

Still new. Used one summer less than 150 miles. Paid $1195.00 asking $900.00 plus shipping
2E02C7A6-40D7-4999-ACF4-FCE7FA4E9097.jpeg
2E02C7A6-40D7-4999-ACF4-FCE7FA4E9097.jpeg
or best offer. Comes with adjustable waste gate.

Attachments

• 9CDC32E2-50A1-4B58-884D-6285BDD5A063.jpeg
    9CDC32E2-50A1-4B58-884D-6285BDD5A063.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 218
  • 2B9CF1F8-A639-415E-86B2-3946B144284D.jpeg
    2B9CF1F8-A639-415E-86B2-3946B144284D.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 226
GLWS. Wish the Rona wasn’t here and finances questionable. This would be a perfect turbo for the 4.1 I’m having built.

GLWS as a new te45a now runs $1300, so this is a great sale;)

GLWS as a new te45a now runs $1300, so this is a great sale;)
Thanks I appreciate you for checking into that. As I said they can make an offer. I am not using the turbo. So a reasonable offer won’t be ignored. Thanks again

It's used and looks it, not new. I have had a few of these [45A] and never paid more than 500 for a used one. This is a new turbo, and it only cost me 650.00. just being real.
20190826_124603.jpg
20190826_124628.jpg
20190826_124650.jpg

I want to clarify as I'm not beating you up on your price, just telling you what I usually buy them for and why I offered what I did. If you don't get what you want and are willing to come down to the 450/500 range let me know.

45A is my favorite turbo for the money. 10.0 with the right combo and excellent street turbo as well.

I want to clarify as I'm not beating you up on your price, just telling you what I usually buy them for and why I offered what I did. If you don't get what you want and are willing to come down to the 450/500 range let me know.
Thanks for your input. But I will not give it away. I purchased that turbo from Quad Air which is owned by Red Armstrong. So if you are buying turbos for 500 bucks you should sale them and make a profit. I would. As I said thanks for your input but it really wasn’t needed.

Hang in Mack, some people on this website always try to beat you up. You have a great street/strip turbo and will get your price from a serious buyer. Being a new member, hopefully you will not be discouraged quickly:) Again GLWS
Thanks I am use to cyber bullies. They don’t intimidate me. Everybody has an opinion about something so the post is still up and I am sure someone will buy it.

I'm not a Cyber Bully as you like to put it. Do your research, a 45A in used condition goes for what I offered. If someone really has to have it they might pay up to 700. Do your research and look at the old FS threads. More than that and most will buy new and not take a chance on a used unit because all we have to go on is your word on the condition of it. I'm not calling you a liar or accusing you of this, I'm just stating what I for sure and maybe others are thinking when we buy anything from someone we don't know. I won't know the true condition until I fork over the money and it gets in my hands and can inspect it. There is one well known member here that everyone respects [which will remain nameless] that has said all used turbos are considered core units by him and pays accordingly. Well I'm not to far behind in that thinking as I have been lied to in the past about condition of a turbo whether by ignorance of not knowing or outright knowing the true condition. I will not pay 3/4 of new when for a few hundred more I can get new with a warranty. I'm sorry if this hurts your feelings, wait no I'm not. I'm entitled to my opinion as are you. I hope you do get what you want for that turbo, but if another one comes up for 400 less before yours sells don't be mad that yours doesn't sell and the 500.00 one sells within 5 min. of listing. I will stay out of this thread from now on and was going to do that until these latest comments by you and Blacky. Don't bully me as I will stand up for myself also. What I offered was fair regardless of who built it, and the pics you put up make it look like it is older than what you say it is. Maybe that is because your car sits outside, I don't know or care. The amount of rust scale on the turbine housing is one of the reasons I offered what I did. So while you may feel insulted by my offer get over it, I posted pics of a new turbo on purpose. I wanted you to know that you are selling a used turbo, not new as you state regardless of the miles you say are on it. What if you have debris in your oil and now in the turbo? You have to understand also that if you were in my shoes you would have concerns and not pay more than you feel comfortable paying on an unknown unit from an unknown person. Good day and GLWS.

I'm not a Cyber Bully as you like to put it. Do your research, a 45A in used condition goes for what I offered. If someone really has to have it they might pay up to 700. Do your research and look at the old FS threads. More than that and most will buy new and not take a chance on a used unit because all we have to go on is your word on the condition of it. I'm not calling you a liar or accusing you of this, I'm just stating what I for sure and maybe others are thinking when we buy anything from someone we don't know. I won't know the true condition until I fork over the money and it gets in my hands and can inspect it. There is one well known member here that everyone respects [which will remain nameless] that has said all used turbos are considered core units by him and pays accordingly. Well I'm not to far behind in that thinking as I have been lied to in the past about condition of a turbo whether by ignorance of not knowing or outright knowing the true condition. I will not pay 3/4 of new when for a few hundred more I can get new with a warranty. I'm sorry if this hurts your feelings, wait no I'm not. I'm entitled to my opinion as are you. I hope you do get what you want for that turbo, but if another one comes up for 400 less before yours sells don't be mad that yours doesn't sell and the 500.00 one sells within 5 min. of listing. I will stay out of this thread from now on and was going to do that until these latest comments by you and Blacky. Don't bully me as I will stand up for myself also. What I offered was fair regardless of who built it, and the pics you put up make it look like it is older than what you say it is. Maybe that is because your car sits outside, I don't know or care. The amount of rust scale on the turbine housing is one of the reasons I offered what I did. So while you may feel insulted by my offer get over it, I posted pics of a new turbo on purpose. I wanted you to know that you are selling a used turbo, not new as you state regardless of the miles you say are on it. What if you have debris in your oil and now in the turbo? You have to understand also that if you were in my shoes you would have concerns and not pay more than you feel comfortable paying on an unknown unit from an unknown person. Good day and GLWS.
I may be pretty new to this site and Turbo Buicks in general but why would you feel compelled to post your offer, your insight and your follow ups in a public "for sale" thread? You could have easily made an offer or a suggestion of his asking price through a PM.
This is a small and growing smaller community. Let the man post what he wants and ask what he wants. If his asking price is out of line, he'll sit on it or adjust his price.
Mack, I search for quite a while looking for a te45a. I wound up going a bit larger but would have been making an private offer had I not.
You may want to relist this to get away from all the garbage in this thread.

My feelings aren’t hurt. I can only tell you when I have. It’s your right to buy it or not. So with that being said. I don’t think we have nothing left to say.

Do you have a new/used 45A to sell for $500?