Te63

dga504

I have a te63 4 bolt flange turbo that came with a engine I purchased. I was told the turbo has low miles and has been sitting for some years. The guy claims the car ran low 11's @ 122 mph with ported factory iron heads ported intake front mount intercooler 3200 converter and a aftermarket hydraulic flat tappet cam (sorry don't have the specs). Sorry I'm a newbie and not sure what this is worth so if anyone is interested send a message.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 101
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 98
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 90
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 93
Last edited:
My old te63 3 bolt, put me in the 10.40 range with an iron headed ESP flat tappet cam way back in 1999. This is still a very strong turbo, GLWS.

My old te63 3 bolt, put me in the 10.40 range with an iron headed ESP flat tappet cam way back in 1999. This is still a very strong turbo, GLWS.
Thanks for the information I've been hearing lots of good things about this turbo. I may just keep it and give it a try, I have the ATR down pipe and Kenne Bell headers. I'll probably do a hydraulic roller cam.

That turbo with a nice proper small cam and ported iron heads with an old school art carr 16930 converter would be a great budget combo that would run very nice.

Do you have the ported heads and can you provide any numbers off the cam?