Team Buick vs. Team Ford Shootout 10.16.10

Bump and sorry I can't make it this year Carl. Hopefully next year though.
No worries Charlie. You still have a ton of work left to do. It's better to take more time to be sure it is right than to rush through it and risk problems.

No worries Charlie. You still have a ton of work left to do. It's better to take more time to be sure it is right than to rush through it and risk problems.

Well I got a gallon of free rust remover/convertor from a customer Carl.:biggrin: Now i just need to take the frame out and fix all of the issues with the car.:(

We are putting together a caravan of Buicks to travel up to Noble from DFW on Friday. Anyone who wants to join us are welcome to do so. We are meeting at the same Love's Truck Stop just a little north of Denton by high noon. We'll probably hit the road around 12:30.

Send a note to Jerryl and see if the Houston crowd wants to join in Carl.

Any of the guys down south coming up 35 are welcome to stop in and say hi if you need a break. Hillsboro has some decent food and I'll be more than happy to give directions so you can enjoy a good lunch. Just send me note and I'll pm my cell number to you, if you happen to need anything I'll help if I can.