Ted A. TSO Testing Video

Another view and full pass, Congrats Ted, that thing moved out like a raped ape.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=td3LyK9NbSY[/YOUTUBE]

WOW...
That was another nice run view.

Could I ask, why did the camera direct away from the board. I don't wanna sound too pesamistic, but why is the run cut short every time?

Damn, I would fire the camera person for stopping the recording if it were me. That is a darn shame to me. It is sort of like having a TSM car that can't compete at races for whatever reason, if you know what I mean...

I know I am only a measly "I am in the 10's guy", but I wanna see what it looks like also...

Merry Christmas all ! ! !

Mike

Thanks to the guys who shot the video(s). It's kind of hard to do when you are busy driving and tuning. I appreciate the time you guys took for me. :cool:

WOW WOW !!! I remember when paul thompson own the car. that car is a bad a$$ congrats!!!! beautiful car!!!

Nice run!! That makes 2 fast azz stock head tso cars now in the 8.2s I do believe.

WOW WOW !!! I remember when paul thompson own the car. that car is a bad a$$ congrats!!!! beautiful car!!!

Thanks, Paul did a great job on the car both with chassis work and the paint. He is a prime example of going fast with class.

The blue Camaro is the worlds fastest LT-1 6 speed car. I got the chance to run him at the M-13 event last fall and he met the same fate. What are the odds to get to line up against him like that again?? :confused:

Thanks, Paul did a great job on the car both with chassis work and the paint. He is a prime example of going fast with class.

The blue Camaro is the worlds fastest LT-1 6 speed car. I got the chance to run him at the M-13 event last fall and he met the same fate. What are the odds to get to line up against him like that again?? :confused:
yes he is ...;);) he and myself are in the same field. a'am the one who painted MR GOMES car....:cool::cool:

You do nice work sir... Are you doing Jacks paint work now?

paul did that car i think in 2000? I strated with the glass door at his shop but paul and jack maid some type of deal? it was win win for both of them I was ok with it. at that time jack didn't like the location of my old shop...now:confused::confused: