Temple

fast86gn

Texas Moderator
Staff member
Had a blast at Temple on Saturday, the track was great it was little warm in the middle of the day but once the sun went down the track started hooking better and the cars got faster.

There were about 60 cars in the street class with about 20 Buicks.

We had 24 Buicks in all attend with a good mix of Turbo cars and V8 cars we even had 1 Buick V6 Starion (I hope I spelled that right)

I made it down to the last 9 cars before being put out. Nick S. in his 70GS455 won the $100 bucks for the Buick that made it farthest he finished 5th just one car out from track money.

Can't wait till next year!:cool:

Check out the Brand X bash thread on V8 Buick.com, there are some good pictures on the last 2 pages.

See ya at the other end

I had a blast too.Thanks to David and Puddin for giving me alot of good information.I was able to run faster each time because of it.I would like to do that again for sure.Lots of great looking cars out there and really nice people.

i had a blast and i didnt even have a car. when is the next get-together?;)

-jeff

I know Phil is already working on it for next year.
Maybe something in the Spring:eek:

Looking toward an april timeline for the next bash. Maybe twice a year once in april and in september.

I had a great time. First time to race at the track. Now if I can just learn to launch the thing. Very nice Buicks out there.

Zac

next time i will bring my buick... i just couldnt get it all together for this one.:( i will look forward to more info on a spring event...

-jeff

I will be getting with the track promoter in January for a scheduele so we are on hold till then. However that does not mean we cannot planout the event so everything falls much smoother.