Terry Houston 3.5 and Poston Headers?

I called up terry houston last week to see what headers would fit with their 3.5" d/p and was told that as far as they knew only the stock would fit. But i have herd of people using it with postons and no problems. also i just read that the new headers from arizona will work.

Yes they will work my brother's GN has the poston headers with the TH 3.5" DP...

I've got that setup on my 87. I had absolutley no poblems at all. It just about fell into place and put itself together. :)

The problem with the 3 1/2 thdp occurs when you have a header like the atr that has a crossover the runs along the right side header and feeds the turbo.
most of the others i believe feed into the rear of the right side header like the stock ones. if you have this then it will fit no problem.
I have the atr's and there was no way it was gonna fit no matter what. I had to pay someone to cut and fabricate my thdp to swing out farther and sneak over the control arm and under the a/c box. I lost a little of my inner wheel well and on a real hard bump the arm will clunk the pipe but thats because the car is lowered too. Otherwise it came out pretty nice.