Terry Houston 3" DP, KYB shocks, AL P/S reservoir

PRSRIZD_V6

Selling some stuff to buy some new toys for my GN project.

a picture is worth a 1000 words, then how many is a video worth?

Terry Houston Downpipe 3" stainless $425 + shipping SPF
KYB Gas Adjust Shocks (front and rear, only front is shown) $50obo
Fuel fitting tap T $10 + shipping
TR Custom parts P/S reservoir $100 + shipping SOLD

Last edited:
P/S reservoir SPF

<I mean this with the utmost respect, but I want to be frank> Please dont send a message that only says you are interested in the pipe, I'm interested in money but just telling you about it doesnt mean anything. I'm sorry but I've had 10 people just say they were interested without making an offer, or asking how to pay or anything, and I dont want anyone to be butthurt when they realize that isnt enough to hold a place in line.

The video is great way to sell stuff!! I've often thought of doing it that way myself just takes more time...GLWS!!

P/S reservoir SPF

<I mean this with the utmost respect, but I want to be frank> Please dont send a message that only says you are interested in the pipe, I'm interested in money but just telling you about it doesnt mean anything. I'm sorry but I've had 10 people just say they were interested without making an offer, or asking how to pay or anything, and I dont want anyone to be butthurt when they realize that isnt enough to hold a place in line.
I completely agree... This whole holding a place in line has become to much.. Either you want it or not

The video is great way to sell stuff!! I've often thought of doing it that way myself just takes more time...GLWS!!

Thanks, actually it didnt take long at all. I was already out there shooting video for my VLOG anyhow, and it only takes a short second to edit the video and process it. Which I do while I have other stuff going in the background. Its definitely no slower than taking pictures and individually emailing or txt-ing them out.

If you click on the youtube icon in the media window of the original post, it will take you to youtube. You can click on subscribe below the video next to my name, and you'll get notifications for my videos. I have a video VLOG of my build, I do product reviews for various performance parts, and Ill have more racing videos this summer. YOu can also click on my name to look through all the videos in my channel.

Buy never followed through with payment on the downpipe, and the second and third in line have moved on. THDP is back on the market. Don't be a dickwagon, if you say you're gonna send a check, do it!