Test Runs with dynolicious App

BOP4ever

Changed oil and checked the car over yesterday and took it for a drive.
After warming up I made a couple passes with the dynolicious app for grins...
I read its decently accurate.
Anyway long story short car ran good IMO...
Just rolling into the gas with it in Drive trying to keep the tire spin under control finally matting it in 2nd gear still spinning a little bit I think gave me a 13.83@113 mph indication and about 383 fwhp using 20% losses... 60 foot was 3 something.... Water temp was a little warm as this was my second attempt of the day after having some mounting issues with the Ipod. Temp was 185 at the start of the run, Low O2 on the scan master was .772 @ 100 mph zero Knock retard boost was 21-22 psi, and alky knob was set on 8. Does this sound about right for my combo ? Should a play with the chip settings for timing now or maybe add a little more boost if I want to go faster. My goal is 12o trap speed set on kill and 115 daily driver setting... is this possible with my parts without running very high risk of blowing the thing up ?

Thanks

That MPH is good for 11.70-11.80 Now you just need to get some sticky tires, learn to launch & go to the track. I went 11.94 @ 109 It's all about the 60' with these cars. Well, really any car. If you can't holeshot good with no tire spin, ET will suffer huge. Trap will be big, but low ET.

Which dynolicious app are you using and what phone do you have? I am curious and would like to try the app out but some of the reviews say it doesn't work very well.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Apple iPod .
Don't know the version.
It you secure the phone it seems to repeat pretty well. I'd likes gtech RR but $$$
The car pulled on a g8 GXP from 50 to 120 and feels good if the temps are below 80 . About 90 degrees out and it's a
Dog in comparison. Sucks