TEST & TUNE COOK OUT

cdsttype

I WAS THINKING OF HAVING ANOTHER COOKOUT AT NEW DRAGWAY.
WE HAD ONE TWO YEARS AGO AND IT WAS A REAL GOOD TIME.
NO DRAMA JUST TURBO BUICKS GOOD FOOD AND A COUPLE OF
PASSES. AND MAYBE SOME PRIZES FOR BEST APPEARING, BEST REACTION
TIME, BEST 6OFT. I WAS THINKING SEPT 30TH. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU
THINK

THANKS BILL

Sounds good to me. Hope my car is running by then.:rolleyes:

deffenitly sounds like a good time. i plan on going up there in september with a few of my friends( i have the only gn) but they have some cool stuff

I dont know any of you but i'm down! Also, i just read your sig, i drive by your shop all the time and see turbo buicks out there. Used to stop and ogle the gray t that was for sale occasionally. Figured someone who owns the joint or works there was on this site hahaha

I dont know any of you but i'm down! Also, i just read your sig, i drive by your shop all the time and see turbo buicks out there. Used to stop and ogle the gray t that was for sale occasionally. Figured someone who owns the joint or works there was on this site hahaha
Actually, thats a lie, i bought a crank from james (ttaowner) and chatted it up for 2 hours, so we've met lol

Talked to a couple of TB owners yesterday about it. They were interested in going too.

Hi Eric! How's it going? If you can go it would nice to see you.

Hi Eric! How's it going? If you can go it would nice to see you.
It's been going pretty good.
I closed my shop, and went to work for someone else. So many less headaches.
I haven't been to the track at all this summer. Still chasing a lean condition.

We have an account that is right down the street from the shop. I had a delivery to bring to them so after I swung by and saw it closed. Hope the new job works out better. Is the lean condition something new?

Is the lean condition something new?

No, it's been going on for a while. I'm thinking it might be a problem with the chip. Checked it last night on the highway. Fuel pressure good, MAF at 255. O2s in the mid 500s. even with alky, I'm getting .3-1 degrees of knock. I posted some PL files a while back.