testing the waters...

transformer

1 of the 1035
I have a white 85 T type with t tops that I may want to move soon...
I thought I would see if anyone would be interested in it for parts or what ever. I would like to move the whole car at one time though...
I have pulled all the black trim off, header section, column, consol/shifter, and the hood for another project car - so you won't get those

BUT,
it has a good title, T top area looks decent - glass t-tops are in good shape, has tranny, 8.5 rear and drive shaft, Those UGLY flat turbo wheels, v-6 motor w/turbostuff (not running right now- supposedly rebuilt - I didnt even mess with the v-6 - dont want it), hydroboost brake set up, Grey cloth buckets, turbo dash, all interior trim there-but the upper door panels have water mark issues, black trim tail lights. Really, I think the white body is rough- I would say it needs quarters,rockers and doors since they all have rust but I do have a set of doors to go with it... This is a true 85 t-top t-type. it had all the black trim (why I bought it) but with the chrome bumpers.
One last thing, the frame looks good - very solid (no rot in the back)

Make me an offer or tell me this is worthless...
I am just trying to decide whether or not to part it out the rest of the way and take the body to the scrapper or if anybody can use it...
The car is in St. Louis/St. Charles, Missouri

I will respond in the evenings after work via email

Thanks all,

Attachments

• 010101010407010301200801213856f83f429a14ec8c004eb6.jpg
    010101010407010301200801213856f83f429a14ec8c004eb6.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 363
  • 010104010209010408200801219d03750318b48b9a0d000b8f.jpg
    010104010209010408200801219d03750318b48b9a0d000b8f.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 361
lol god no me dont need another car

do a litle searching on here as too whats moving and whats not....it is an 85 but still hotair exhaust DP for 1..ive seen folks looking for it, misc engine brackets, the trim peices, 20 bucks, 20 bucks 20 bucks, man it adds up quick then just take the carcass to the heap pile and get what you would have got for it anyway.

10 hrs and you can have it pulled apart but you pretty much have to pull the parts, take pics and submit with price..the stuff will move just takes a little grunt work

Lemme know if you decide to part it and put me inline for the hydroboost setup

Mike

lol god no me dont need another car

do a litle searching on here as too whats moving and whats not....it is an 85 but still hotair exhaust DP for 1..ive seen folks looking for it, misc engine brackets, the trim peices, 20 bucks, 20 bucks 20 bucks, man it adds up quick then just take the carcass to the heap pile and get what you would have got for it anyway.

10 hrs and you can have it pulled apart but you pretty much have to pull the parts, take pics and submit with price..the stuff will move just takes a little grunt work

Lemme know if you decide to part it and put me inline for the hydroboost setup

Mike

Hey, what's wrong with an 1985 Hotair!!! lol

oh no offence:redface: lol

just prices dont command a whole lot....
87 intake$200
85 intake$20

dont ask me why..once again see smiley--->:redface:

Good Point

oh no offence:redface: lol

just prices dont command a whole lot....
87 intake$200
85 intake$20

dont ask me why..once again see smiley--->:redface:

Well, guess you have a good point as I am finding out now!!!!:eek:

LOL
:biggrin:

by the way..need an 85 intake?..20 bucks..lol plus shipping..oops no hyjack intended

I got an intake I need to unload!!! I'll take yours for $10 resell for $20 that is a profit!! I got a clean hotair wire harness with no splices I could sell you for $20!!!! Or how about a passenger side manifold.........make you a really good deal!!! :D LOL

nice....

Yeah, its ok to hijack.... I am not offended...
but I would like to just unload the car all at once...

I was thinking that it might make about 1500 after its all said with low prices on stuff....

I took what I needed from it...
black trim, header, hood, column and consol...

the rest is not useful to me...
I know the rear ends get a pretty good price.. and the rest is like you said.. just nickel and dime stuff...
And trust me, I know how quick that stuff adds up... just really don't want to put in the effort on it... The great thing about passing it on, is somebody else can do the same thing... I aint greedy... let everyone profit from this little thing...

Thanks for the interest guys