thank god for the eldery

wistleofdeath

the noise in Illinois.
I just read the post about the little dog chasing away the truck and i just had to post this story.

i bought my GN about a year and 3 months ago tore apart with 82,000 miles on it and origional paint. the car had sat in a grage torn apart for six years, well this grage was more like a lean to it kept the weather out but that was about it anyway between being in college and working and winter it took me a year to get it out. man it was great my first hotrod. (im shure you all rembember how that felt) well anyway the very next day i woke up and heard my eletric fan running witch was odd because it ran only with the key is in the run position. as soon as i could think of why it was running my phone rang and it was the cops telling me that my car had been broken into and the neigbor lady called the cops. after i finished up with the police i went to my neigbors house to thank her ( BTW she is 72) and it turns out that she saw them around and in my car (6 real big dudes from chicago town the cops caught them:D ) she went running outside (curlers and all:D ) and started yelling at them she said that they all booked andgot in there yellow cavalir she got the plates and called the cops. Ill nover look at older people the same :cool:

Andy

Old people kick butt!! There is a whole lifetime of knowledge in each and every one, if you just take the time to get to know them.:) Respect your elders!!