Thanks for a great Race!

Ryan K

I want to thank everybody for a great race yesterday.

Geno, top notch job!

I had a great day and you guys were First Class.

Thanks,
Ryan K.

Geno did a great job,Had a great time.Bunch of cool guys out in the northwest
Congrats on the best reaction time.

Track officials didnt believe the Geno when he told them there was a car coming that 60ft in the 1.1 range.
SO Len got up there and did a 1.08 60FT!!! :biggrin:

Ryan, I'm glad you joined us and brought some variety to our turbo domestic racing. Contrats on finishing on top! You represented the turbo F-bodies well. Hope to see ya again next year.

Thanks Geno!
I had a great time at this event. Special thanks to Bremerton Raceway, Gordon and Barbra,The Event Sponsors, and to all that attended. Especially the long haulers. (Len that thing hauls). I hope the event can continue in Bremerton next year :biggrin:
Derick

I agree! Thanks again Gene you did a great job on this event. I just wish I would've had the time to meet more of the participants. I spent way too much time trying to get one of the charge air pipes to stay on! Who'd of thunk that it would take to resorting to using a 1" ratchet strap tied to a crossmember to hold it on.

Double thanks to you Gene, for getting me a time only run at the end of the day. Without that I wouldn't have any data from that day, seeing as I was such a dumbass that I couldn't remember to hit a couple of little switches before each run.

Can't wait for next year, Jimmy

From what I heard and saw I would say Bremerton is the new home for this event. It was my first trip there and really liked the place. It does seem to work best if you camp at the track.

If I had to be a spectator, this year was a great event to do it! I would have had a good time anyway but the big numbers everyone put up really made the trip for me. Len's runs go without saying but I also enjoyed seeing the "traction limited" Mustangs, Shauns 9-OH GMC Syclone, and Dennis' Low 9 Buick.

Gene and Robin did a hell of a job...I need to wheel and deal to get something turbocharged so I can race next year! :cool:

It was so much fun I think we should step it up to 2 events per year :D

Personal highlights for me included:

US customs
WA state traffic
breaking out against Gurts after treeing him by 2 tenths

Special thanks to:
Geno and Robin for feeding me and Dave and Kathy for picking up my parts on the way up.

Great seeing Terry and Jennifer again as well as all the usual suspects...

im guessing that len was driving the buick that ran 7.4's watching that car was definitly worth the drive and ten bucks it was really cool seeing so many fast cars in one day .

rastaz said:
It was so much fun I think we should step it up to 2 events per year :D

Personal highlights for me included:

US customs

I agree on the 2 events...that would be pretty cool :cool:

My highlights were watching Rob walk after the rubber glove treatment at Customs :eek: ;) and also running 10.42 side-by side with Darcy...head's-up racing is fun !

Definately thanks needs to go out to Gene and Robin for putting on a great event.....and for allowing me to eat their food and drink their beer :D

And thanks to Gurts and big Dave for cooking the food for us.

It was great to see Len and the Gallina's again. I'm glad they are back in the Buick game. Of course we were glad to see everyone else again too.

And also thanks to Otto for his help diagnosing my Powermaster issues. That guy is a Buick-aholic

Of course, the biggest highlight for me was getting to drive the car on and off the trailer rather than pushing it. A weekend with nothing broken is definately something to celebrate for me ! :eek:

Thanks again to everyone, Carla and I are looking forward to next year's event already.

Clayton

What a great time, the weather was perfect as was the folks who attended,
Geno, big thanks to you and your wife for a great event, seeing the great folks that go to this event, the Canada boys, Richard and Darcy Soon, Gurts, Rob, Clayton and the ones that I missed their names., Len and John and Marka, and Len running a few 7.40's, and Otto running around tuning on cars, plus Hogan's car stayed running all week-end, Pauls car was off and on, but when on look out, 148mph gets it done. Shawn's cyclone ran a 9.0@157+, man that takes big kahoonies in that thing to go that fast, and the man hisself was their with his family, Terry Ryan. Can not wait til next year to give you guys a chance to get your money back from my pos wagon, thanks for a great event, see ya all next year.

Ron