Thanks Holly and Cal Hartline

Weakest Link

A huge thank you goes out to Holly for having her parts for sale at Bowling Green. It is such a pain to set up every day so we, the racers, will have access to the things we need.

To Cal for his endless work on my car along with the tuning he did on so many other cars. He did not know which end was up most of the time because he was so busy. ALL FREE OF CHARGE TO HIS CUSTOMERS.

Thanks for all of your support Holly and Cal. A job well done.

Ditto!

Thanks Cal for putting the "Millenium Falcon" warp drive tune on my beast. I really appreciate it.

A huge thank you goes out to Holly for having her parts for sale at Bowling Green. It is such a pain to set up every day so we, the racers, will have access to the things we need.

To Cal for his endless work on my car along with the tuning he did on so many other cars. He did not know which end was up most of the time because he was so busy. ALL FREE OF CHARGE TO HIS CUSTOMERS.

Thanks for all of your support Holly and Cal. A job well done.

Willard, good to meet you this year

Joe,
Like wise from me also. Think about coming to Reynolds in November. It is a great time. We will make sure you enjoy the event.

same here, that cal hartline sure can run,
cal has helped me more than anyone can acklowledge,
he has stopped working and answered my questions a million times.
i cant thank him enought for all the support and what he has taught me.
A BIG THANKS FROM OC,

Could not agree more they are both great people to deal with and great friends to hang out with. Thanks for all your hard work!!!!

I want to thank you guys for everything! It wouldn't matter if it rained every day, we would still find a way to have some fun with that three ring-four tent circus we have! I look forward to seeing some of you at Norwalk in a few days.

I want to thank you guys for everything! It wouldn't matter if it rained every day, we would still find a way to have some fun with that three ring-four tent circus we have! I look forward to seeing some of you at Norwalk in a few days.

Yea, you'll just have to walk around bare footed tuning cars ;)

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

I wish I were going. Just to far to quick. I hope everyone has a great time. Billy T, are you going? If so let me know how you do.

I would like to throw out my thank you's to Cal for taking the time with my car also. I am not going to Norwalk, but I will be going to Virginia Motorsports Park for a Pontiac event, I know I can get some die hard Pontiac guys upset @ that event.