Thanks to Cal Hartline

N2BUICK

TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
Just wanted to thank Cal and the Little Rock AR turbo Buick guys for letting me be a part of their dyno session
this past Friday.
Cal tuned the FAST systems on 8 cars Friday. All five of us that had cars to dyno, will able to run faster and safer
with Cals tuning.
If you have a FAST system and need some help, getting Cal involved in a group dyno session like this is worth it !

N2BUICK
Okla City

Just wanted to thank Cal and the Little Rock AR turbo Buick guys for letting me be a part of their dyno session
this past Friday.
Cal tuned the FAST systems on 8 cars Friday. All five of us that had cars to dyno, will able to run faster and safer
with Cals tuning.
If you have a FAST system and need some help, getting Cal involved in a group dyno session like this is worth it !

N2BUICK
Okla City
I'm jealous!!! Still trying to get all the club members onboard for a "Cal session" :cool:

Looks like the cat is out of the bag :) I had a great time and just can't get over how well you guys treated me. Next time, I'm going to stay over and hit the track with everyone. Please give me a call if you have any questions or need anything.

I'm jealous!!! Still trying to get all the club members onboard for a "Cal session" :cool:

I would love to get up there before the weather gets too cold. I'm at Richard Clark's today and it's starting to get pretty cold at night.

I would love to get up there before the weather gets too cold. I'm at Richard Clark's today and it's starting to get pretty cold at night.

Great seeing you at Richard's yesterday Cal, too bad I had to work today or I'd be there again today for sure. This cold weather plus the addition of the trans brake and 2-step launch should net me a new personal best this Thursday night.

I would like to thank Cal Hartline for taking time out of his family vacation to tune my car today. Most people would never do this and i dont expect them to either, However i can tell Cal and Holly really care about there service to the customers. He also took some time going over other things with my car that he really didnt need to. Its really hard to find a person that is as down to earth and takes time to help his customers like Cal does...and to boot Cal is really good at what he does.
Thanks Again Cal..

I would like to thank Cal Hartline for taking time out of his family vacation to tune my car today. Most people would never do this and i dont expect them to either, However i can tell Cal and Holly really care about there service to the customers. He also took some time going over other things with my car that he really didnt need to. Its really hard to find a person that is as down to earth and takes time to help his customers like Cal does...and to boot Cal is really good at what he does.
Thanks Again Cal..

Could we get some dyno numbers up just for some fun.........

Thanks Henry. You have a great looking car with a lot of potential. I'm sorry I can't go hang out with all the Buick guys at Old Town this weekend, but unfortunatly, I have a big drag radial race I have to attend in Georgia at the same time.