That GN is stock Right...right!!! 57K mile show quality, highly optioned!

jdpolzin

P1010042.JPG
View attachment 183849
P1010041.JPG
P1010034.JPG
OK, well not real sure how to start this thread so I'll just start off by posting a couple links for you to follow if you'd like:

http://turbobuick.com/forums/threads/that-gn-is-stock-right-riiiiiiiight.375749/

http://turbobuick.com/forums/threads/jdpolzin-midnight-special.381050/

The goal for this car was to build a car that runs much better than a stock original car but still to obtain the stock show quality and original appearence down to the most minor details, and to have the car where even the keenest of all GN guys could not tell this car had anything that was not original.

The body and interior of the car is mint. The paint is obviously brand new and is a very quality job thats slick as a babies but. The interior is completely restored and anything that had even minor wear was replaced. The carpet, steering wheel, shifter handle, floor mats, visors, and headliner have all been replaced with new. The headliner is a GBody parts ABS. The weatherstripping has all been replaced as well. The factory tach and boost gauge work properly. The only things that dont work are the factory power antenna and the AC needs to be charged.

The car is highly optioned with all power doors, Concert Sound, cruise, Factory Alarm (THAT WORKS!!), power trunk, tilt, POSI rear, etc.

I would encourage you to read through the link to follow what all was done to the car and why but here is a list of things done to the drivetrain:

Engine:
Brand new shortblock by JRMotorsports
.030 over Kirban stock replacement pistons
Balanced rotating assembly
Line honed and crack checked
Resized 2DOT Roods
File Fit Molly rings
King Bearings
Lightly Ported Heads with Oversized Stainless valves
204/214 Cam with Comp Lifters
Double roller timing chain

Transmission:
Extreme Automatics Rebuild (Brand New)
Stock sized and appearing Converter with a little more stall speed built into it (BRAND NEW)
New stock trans cooler lines

Turbo and Exhaust:
Turbo is a Stage 2 (58mm wheel) .82 housing (STOCK APPEARING)
Ported Exuahst Elbow (GBodyParts)
Cat Removed
Stock Appearing exhaust that flows nicely and has painted black tailpipes like they came originally

Fuel System:
Walboro 340 fuel pump
Delphi 50lb injectors (flow matched and painted satin black to look like stock injectors)
Brand new ECM
Turbo Tweak E85 chip
Stock Appearing Adjustable fuel pressure regulator

I put a lot of detail and thought into this build right down to the grey valve stem caps. It looks bone stock and completely original. The entire drivetrain is new from the front to the rear. The posi rear has new fluid in it as well as new big brake shoes and the 85 S10 wheel cylinders. The front brakes are also new with new pads and rotors. If you dont have E85 available in your area, Eric can easily switch this car back to 93 gas for you. The engine bay is nt overdone, it's clean but not overdone, becuase I wanted it to look original like a clean 57K mile car should.
IMAG0121.jpg

The paint was done by OnefastGN (Tony) and he has done many TR's. His work is AWESOME!!! There are before and after shots of the car so you can see the car was rust free prior to paint. No bondo or anything like that was needed on the car. Tony applied new rock gaurd on the car like was originally on it. The car was undercoated from the factory as well.

Id like this car to go to someone that will drive it and enjoy taking it to car shows and entering in the Original/restored class. Thats what I built it for. I wanted something fun for my boy and I to cruise and go to car shows while SINFULL was down for upgrades. It's not a 10 second car, nor did I want it to be. It's never been down the track so I have no idea what it may run. It's not built for that. It's buit to be driven and enjoyed. The car will wax a Mustang with no problem and cruises down the road very nicely with no problems. Shocks are new black ones that I peeled the Gabriel sticker off so they look original. This is a very nice car.

Athough they arent on in the pics, the hood emblems are on the car now.;) I'm not a professional photographer and my camera is far from being anything that can make the car look better than what it is. You'd have to see the car in person fr yourself, it's absolutely beautiful. I'll be selling the car for $17,500 and I'm extremely firm at that price. This build has cost me right at $23K so far. Just need to move onto my next and final build and spend some time with SINFULL this summer. You can contact me here or call me at 56three-9fourzero-234seven ------Jeremy

Glws. May be changing some things that are preventing me from buying this right now! Excellent final product. Great price.

I saw this car before it was painted and can personally vouch for how straight and rust-free it is.

where is the car located? does the AC need anything in addition to a recharge?
thanks.

Nice looking GN. Neat work, fair price for all the work. Here's a bump for you.

The car is in Davenport, IA. Everything is there for the AC. You should be able to just charge it.

Thanks Pronto! Yes, I have more time into this car than I care to admit, but I love playing with them!!:D

Fantastic looking car Jeremy. What gives bro?....you like building these fantastic machines then ridding yourself of them?

BTW, why no "3.8 SFI TURBO" hood emblems?

Thanks Dean! Im just like a big kid building models, just full scale ones! It's really just a fun way to pass time.

The new owner of this car will be very happy, this car is extremely detailed and runs great. I put a ton of time in this car, its beautiful!

Do me a favor and keep your eyes open for an open roof GN in the $11,000 - $13,000 range for my wife, preferably with as few miles and modifications as possible. We'd do a WE4, black or gray T but she'd prefer a Grand National.

Would you consider lowering your price a few grand a meeting me at my $13,000 ceiling?? :D

I will certainly keep my eyes open for ya Dean!

As much as I'd love the car to go to you because I know you would appreciate the amount of work I've done on this project, I cant go any lower than my asking price. It's a very beautiful and extremely detailed car. It was supposed to go to Mark along with the Limited to sit in the museum with the GNX but I havent heard from him for a while and need to move on to the next big project. In the meantime, hopefully spring comes soon so my boy and i can take her to a few car shows this spring! He loves going up and picking up trophies!

I'm on the edge of my seat for spring as well and yes, trophies are great! You still haven't hear from Mark??

86 GN "SINFULL" E85 Powered 249c.i. Stage2, 70HPQBB
Get this POS ready to get the doors blowen off brother!:eek:

Tony, you arent ready for the Stage car!

On a side note, thanks to those who have shown interest in the car. It's still available!:D