That storm hit pretty good last night!!

TRICKSIXPA

East Coast Go fast with class club MAGNA!!!
Staff member
Mostly everybodies power is out I got mine back on at 2 am last night. Trees down everywhere how did everybody manage? I got no damage on my property my gazebo is still standing to my surprise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hubers area got wallopped, trees down roads closed , power out / no cell

was in yardville (mastoris) with carmello when it came through 630-645 and just a couple sprinkles. no rain no real wind but lots of good lightning
when i got home at 8:00 roads were wet , just a little rain , wind didnt even kick up, never lost power and phones work fine

DelCo got destroyed. Lights were still out today. I was running a quick errand with one of my sons when I saw the wind coming. Turned back home but it was too late. All train crossings broke with the gates down on the R5. It was a mess.

No damage tho. Still a crazy storm. From 0-60 in 10 seconds then after a half hour, gone

Wow. Our area also got nailed. I was still at work (Cherry Hill) and the rain was possibly the hardest I've seen, but no damage to trees, buildings, or power loss.
At home there were traffic lights out (some still out late Weds night), trees down everywhere, no power :( (restored Weds 10:30 PM at our house). A guy across the main road from our development is now missing most of his pole building... doors, wall, & roof all blown away. Part of the roof landed in a front yard a few hundred feet away :eek: and one piece is hung on the utility pole.
We were very lucky to have nothing damaged... not sure yet about the stuff from the Fridge and the Freezer tho.

Franklinville here. Power was out for 7 hours. Cable out for a day or so. Neighbor's tree took out one of my fence panels. Deptford was hit hard including overturned cars at the mall. Cousin in Atco still without power. I think we were lucky.