The 6th Buick Video Is Done... Check it out!

Nice job! My car is the T in the intro doing the burnout. God I hated those wheels! The cars for sale now. :(

Thank you all for your kind words.
bow.gif

OTHRWMN said:
Nice job! My car is the T in the intro doing the burnout. God I hated those wheels! The cars for sale now. :(

ohhhhh you mean the one that needs wet pavement to do burnouts? :)
I still can't believe you want to sell that nice of a car. How about trades? I have a great car I'd trade, it's just missing 2nd gear :)
I figured some of your burnouts needed to be included, and I wish we could have saved the burnouts from Pete's bach party behind Hooters!

Nice, im suprised nobody has commented on GNR playing in the background :confused: I was hoping it would fade out when Slash started his solo!!!! Great song for a great video!!!!

Travis-

great video, thank you! I am assuming at the end of the video,that is you in your car driving through Bridgeport, I could not figure out exactly where though, I think I saw you about a month ago driving near Kings Hwy in Fairfield in the afternoon, and right after I saw your GN I saw another parked inside Tunxis Hill Service Station.

ShouldIBuy said:
ohhhhh you mean the one that needs wet pavement to do burnouts? :)
I still can't believe you want to sell that nice of a car. How about trades? I have a great car I'd trade, it's just missing 2nd gear :)
I figured some of your burnouts needed to be included, and I wish we could have saved the burnouts from Pete's bach party behind Hooters!
Wet pavement my azz!!!!! Sorry about 2nd gear. As fast as your car is for as much as you've done you kinda deserve it! ;) Actually its probably jealous of all that time your spending with that Jeep! Later buddy!

BMS1 said:
great video, thank you! I am assuming at the end of the video,that is you in your car driving through Bridgeport, I could not figure out exactly where though, I think I saw you about a month ago driving near Kings Hwy in Fairfield in the afternoon, and right after I saw your GN I saw another parked inside Tunxis Hill Service Station.

Good eye, I was driving though St.Marys by the sea. I go thru Kings Highway everyday.
sunglasses2.gif
Are you from Fairfield?

I have not been by St Mary's in about a yr or so, looks like the Yacht club was on your right.

Yes, I live in Fairfield, and I always enjoy seeing a turbo regal cruising around.