The ANTIRICE HAS COMMITH!

bishir

Serenity Now
I was talking to my wife about cars, and she was nice enough to listen. (usually she ignores car talk) When I saw a Honda Civic Batmobile in the Wal-Mart parking lot I said I"m going to get a brake light insert that says Anti Rice. She says that the stupidist thing I've ever said because it sounds like Antichrist! Well, that probably wouldn't be good here in the bible belt! :eek: What do you think? :D

James

anti rice is very clever.

I dunno how many bible beaters even know what ricers are anyway, they'd be too confused to be offended.

you might be surprised how many 'bible beaters' know what rice is and how many drive regals

i like antirice.....to bad the only ricers i know are too fast! my buddy's got an civic coupe n runs 11.2, other buddy got a hatch back that runs low 12's all day, another buddy's got low 12 eclispe. but i understand the anti rice thing, it just doesn't apply to "my crew".

i like antirice.....to bad the only ricers i know are too fast! my buddy's got an civic coupe n runs 11.2, other buddy got a hatch back that runs low 12's all day, another buddy's got low 12 eclispe. but i understand the anti rice thing, it just doesn't apply to "my crew".

If there fast there not really rice in my book. I consider all those wannabe type R punks rice, you know the ones that talk about doing all the things your friends have but never do it.

Only pirates say aRgh

I like the sound of anti rice best