The Biggest Giveaway Ever- Christmas 07 Mega Charity Drive! ToyForTots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Final Entry

- Final entry for week including the drawing date. I hope this is considered a new week and I'm not DQ'd.

PayPal Confirmation: Payment Sent (ID #58M14401UE808670H)

Thinking back on my time here - member for years, but minimal posting. I remember I came here following a link in the sig of a member here. He had posted pics of his homebrew turbo wagon in the Wagon Forum at ImpalaSSforum.com. Can't remember the guy. White wagon he built for his wife. Killer car and I've been hooked on the concept ever since.

I really like my driver 94 Roadmaster wagon (built 383 LT1 with many driveline and suspension mods to compliment) but my head is always turned by so many of the vehicles owned by the members here. So I keep coming back, hoping that kids, bills, etc will leave an opening someday for me to fit a nice turbo-6 car into my life. Not a GN, just a nice turbo-6 car.

Now this is the closest I've come to owning one. Tomorrow it may go to someone else, but today I'm actually a potential owner. And it's exciting. Really!

So thanks to everyone who participated in the project. Thanks for the excitement I feel now. Thanks for the car-related opportunity to do some genuine good for others with my money. And thanks for creating this event that lets all of us see the quality of people that make this forum and the goodness they have in their hearts. This is a righteous place to be.

Best of luck to all.

Happy holidays.

- Jay

Status
Not open for further replies.