The garage in the backyard

geno

9sec 17MPG Street Car
Staff member
Making some progress on the shop in my backyard
It a 24X40 and cant wait to fill it with Buick crap LOL
I took out 40 tree,s moved over 400 yards of dirt put up 3 large retainment walls installed a large under ground drainage retainment tank with 4 catch basins

buildingpictures011.jpg

buildingpictures001.jpg

buildingpictures005.jpg

buildingpictures013.jpg

Sweet........... Nice work there Geno. That retaining wall looks great..

Nice work! I am jealous! My dad built a 30x45 and we thought we'd never run out of room... Boy it didn't take long to fill with cars, engines and trannies, and all kinds of misc stuff! Congrats man!

Sweet!

Dad's shop is 40x56,it's a friggin monster. Damn near drop his house in it twice:D.

I'm getting by with 24x30,had to build a bunch of overhead storage for the wife's christmas/halloween/thanksgiving/4th of july/blahblahblah decorations or else i wouldn't have room for my tools:cool:.

Looks good man.

Awsume, Now I know who to call when I build one at the lake. If you need help, Gene, give me a call. (just don't tell Dennis.;))

Looks great!

Landscaping is very meticulous - exactly what I'd expect from you Gene. :) Awesome to see the building taking shape!

Looks good! Do you tow with that C30?

Yeah, but only race cars . Not just Buick's either , I've hauled my Hornet Race car with it several times ,

P1020354.jpg

the truck doesn't even know it's back there :) . Plus it gets great fuel economy , seems to top out at around 4 miles to the gallon :eek:

Although I don't think the VW will be allowed inside the shop :(

Dan,
Isn't that your tow rig in the back ground? The PINK school bus? A step up from the short bus you rode to school in. (Window Licker):biggrin:

Looks good, Gene! You have quite the project going on. If you build that shop, the same way you build your cars I'm sure it will be top notch!

Looks good! Do you tow with that C30?
I tow the trailer with my motorhome:biggrin:
I did get Dans car parked inside the building along with my motorhome and trailer.Ive wanted a building in my backyard for 20 years and im getting closer:eek:
buildingpictures020.jpg

buildingpictures019.jpg

Next is putting carports on both side for the trailer and motorhome:biggrin: I have the metal roof off a 40X60 building i tore down to make them out of.
Then i will have space inside for my cars :cool:The nice thing is the the building is tall enough for a hoist and upstairs office space:cool:No matter how big it is i will alway fill it up with Buick crap LOL

Looks great Gene. I can see a sign in your future............"GENEWAY Auto Repair";) Maybe "Gene's Parts and Performance"?:eek::biggrin:

This may be the next car to go in the new garage...
I made a offer on it last night and it might be my new daily driver..
My garage will be full before i even get doors or a floor in it LOL
Picture007.jpg

Picture006.jpg