The Good, The Bad, and The Danish?

salvageV6

Daily Driver
Ennio Morricone's Masterpiece. :cool:

<iframe width="427" height="240" src="
" title="The Good, the Bad and the Ugly - The Danish National Symphony Orchestra (Live)" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Another great movie score, who knew you didn't need a Marshall amp. on 11 to make a Fender sound good. ;)
<iframe width="427" height="240" src="
" title="For A Few Dollars More // The Danish National Symphony Orchestra (Live)" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Some real hotties in the orchestra!
The curly blond singer and the director!:love:

I agree about the conductor but I'm partial to the whistling wa, wa, waa girl from the GBU score. If she whistles that good with her lips, makes me wonder what else she might be good at with them. :sneaky:

Of course, it just may be my fondness for brunettes coming out. 😁

I agree about the conductor but I'm partial to the whistling wa, wa, waa girl from the GBU score. If she whistles that good with her lips, makes me wonder what else she might be good at with them. :sneaky:

Of course, it just may be my fondness for brunettes coming out. 😁
After watching it again, the brunette, I've concluded she could pull a 10" vacuum on an onion sak.
My kind of girl!:love:

She's 47 , the conductor is married and an American guest conductor, lives in MN, you people aren't very good stalkers. ;) :p
Anyone see the guy "hanging" from the rafters?, they have a good sense of music and humor. o_O
Tuva is the mezzo-soprano, she whistles a good tune, wah wah whaaaaaa. :cool:
20 years younger than me, 145 years younger than Chuckles. :eek:
Can't speel or pronounce her last name....

Some real hotties in the orchestra!
The curly blond singer and the director!:love:

Dirty minds think alike.
The girl with the microphone, I'm surprised that someone on here hasn't used their
computer wizardry and made it a big dildo. :ROFLMAO:

And that better have been a Henry Repeating Arms Company rifle. :cool: