The new project

The new trans:eek:
No flex plate or trans shield required it has a internal shield in the case..Meets SFI specs....

DEDENBEAR TRANSMISSION
DEDENBEAR CASE, DEDENBEAR TAILHOUSING, DEEP ALU. PAN. ALU REAR SUPPORT, 1.80 GEAR SET, TRANSBRAKE, VASCO INPUT, 10 HI CLUTCHES AFTERMARKET ROLLER DRUM, 6 REV CLUTCHES, H.P. SEAL UP KIT, ALU DUAL RING SERVO, ALU SERVO COVER,ROLLER BEARING TAILHOUSING,CHROMEMOLY STATOR SUPPORT

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 1,091
Gene,
Is that the little spring on the side of the trans that you wind up so it will make it down the track on your first time out?;) :biggrin:

Cool parts. Does it have a Chevy bolt patten so you can go to an LSX real soon? Or, will you have to buy a new bell housing?

I guess you DID find some $$ under the rear seat of the Rosewood T. :biggrin:

The case and bell housing is one piece and its a SBC pattern:)
I ordered a mid plate thats SBC and i will use it for a adaptor to the BOP pattern on the block:biggrin: We are settting the car up for a SBC swap if the V6 pukes:)

The can handle is 2000 Hp:smile: and his Powerglide transmissions have been in the 6,s
Complete PG Transmissions

I guess you DID find some $$ under the rear seat of the Rosewood T. :biggrin:
LOL... Sponsored by Gunth?

Looks like some sweet parts are lining up to go into that beast. I think you should put a stock block in it and go for the record! :cool:

A VFN fiberglass dash is on its way ;)
I ordered this along with a XFI box ..

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 1,033
Please keep in mind I have a 7 second Twin Turbo Motor in the Garage with your name on it!

Please keep in mind I have a 7 second Twin Turbo Motor in the Garage with your name on it!
I know ya do and ive thought about it but im one of those idiots that has to build it myself:D Its a pride thing :biggrin:

I know ya do and ive thought about it but im one of those idiots that has to build it myself:D Its a pride thing :biggrin:

You have my number if you ever want it.
My pride was replaced when my son was born.
He is now my pride and joy!!!

You have your priorities right:smile: Thats what a good Dad does is sacrifice for the well being of there family:)
Myself i have no kids and spend to much money on my cars:smile:

Gene- what combo do you run in that 9sec street car of yours? i want to build something similar.

Gene- what combo do you run in that 9sec street car of yours? i want to build something similar.

4.1 stage 2 off center block,3.590 BMS crank,6.5 long Carilo rods,JE pistons,FAST bank to bank,96 lbs injectors,ATR headers,Cottons front mount,218/218 hyd cam,Hogans intake,76 gtq turbo,Alky control system,GN 1 heads out of the box heads(Well i replaced the valve guides :rolleyes: ) ,3.5 " Down pipe,Innovative Indy gate,Aeromotive pump with stock tank sumped ,200 4R trans with AC Non Lockup converter,3.42 gears with Moser axles,notched frame rails:smile: :smile:
Here are some pics of my street car....

I should have more pictures of the money pit this week after we chopped out the firewall:eek:

Attachments

• QEQNcsCoBQIAAF8yMJM_2412_371.jpg
    QEQNcsCoBQIAAF8yMJM_2412_371.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 734
  • QEQNV8CoBQIAAF8yMIQ_2412_370.jpg
    QEQNV8CoBQIAAF8yMIQ_2412_370.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 761
Gene,
That's the coolest stainless lower radiator tubing I have ever seen!!!!!:biggrin:

That car does run good. Ask me how I know.:) Thanks for letting me make a pass. 10.25@138.6 Kinda like getting on the freeway. Just stand on the throttle and then find the brake pedal.:cool:

:wink:

Attachments

• P1010003.jpg
    P1010003.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 732
  • P1010004.jpg
    P1010004.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 733
  • P1010005.jpg
    P1010005.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 718
:eek: :eek: :cool: