The Numbers Game with the (SPI) Trunk ID Label - Kirban

I think I'm reaching but Front filler bolts and one of the idiot dash lite bulbs?

kirban 2 cents worth

Somehow I missed your guesses;

I got good news and bad news....

the good news you are 1/2 rite the 3 screws is used on each side of the front fillers to secure them....

bad news is the socket question remains wrong....

keep in mind now everyone knows 1/2 the answer....so the game gets tighter....

I like these 2 parters...

kirban

problem is I may not get the next trivia up til weekend....was hoping this would stretch a bit....

The thing that kills me is that exact part (light bulb and wires) is sitting in my tool box. I just can't remember where I pulled it from. Been there for years.

I figured out where it came from. When I modified the center console for the quarter stick I pulled that bulb from the indicator. So I am wrong again. I rock.

I'm also on 4 hours of sleep in a hotel room in Milwaukee. Someone spilled beer in the elevator....I think I'm going to like it here.

ok the screws are for the front filler panels.

the light bulb socket is from the check engine light as it's wired separate from the cluster.

kirban 2 cents worth

mr brown limited...car I am stripping came from your area....or more exactly out of the gulf from Katrina has Lousiana stickers on it. Almost smell the gulf still......dirt and silt....almost everything fabric/cloth related is turned to dust or gone....

kirbanperformance.com

is it a grey car? I still cant find my old turbo t.

ok the screws are for the front filler panels.

the light bulb socket is from the check engine light as it's wired separate from the cluster.

kirban 2 cents worth

more bad news still wrong on the lite socket......

member guys this is a turbo buick question with a photo to work with!@

still fun?

kirbanperformance.com

is it a grey car? I still cant find my old turbo t.

kirban 2 cents worth

no its 1985 GN registered last according to inspection 2003 amazing body is super super straight so under water it must not have bounced into anything even bumpers are straight fillers are long long gone.....

I can barely tolerate the smell.

kirbanperformance.com

Glove box light? Since I am out of town I'm relying on a worn out memory and trying to go through every inch of a car I thought I knew very well.

front filler panel screws

the light socket could be from the A/C controls?

kirban 2 cents worth

BINGO.....WINNER

email me your choice of what you want...good job...

I should be able to post new contest today working with mr AMC.

kirbanperformance.com

this socket is a single socket GM used to lite that entire AC control panel at least on a non touch climate control set up reason I was not sure if same lite set up was used on touch system.....

I knew someone would get it eventually as there is only so many lite sockets in the cars....

My next guess was the opra Lights on T Top car :redface:

Still Wrong....LOL

Still waiting for Engine Questions....

Trivia Question Contest #53

kirban 2 cents worth

This next trivia contest REQUIRES TWO correct answers in the same post.

Each post can include a car guess and a location guess of the screw.

Prize value $25

Everyone is eligible except the last winner and Turbo Regal employees

On the car, name the vehicle and approximate year.

On the photo of the small sheet metal screw. This screw was used on every 1984-1987 Turbo Regal somewhere from the doors forward. They used 2.

It may have been used elsewhere but I want the location that I am thinking of. Every original Turbo Regal has them.

the clock is ticking

good luck readers....

Attachments

• Trivia 3.jpg
    Trivia 3.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 151
  • Long Screw.jpg
    Long Screw.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 149
I'll go with Sixbangr first answer:

1958 Iseta

Hard to scale the screws, but I'll guess:

Coolant Reservoir

Great contests, almost wish work hadn't picked up so much, almost.

Now back to the car.