The oil man

three turbos

NUNLKME
:cool: Just wanted to let everyone here know if you have never had dealings with this gentleman, dont even hesitate! Paul is the most stand up guy I have met in a long time and most of all HE IS A MAN OF HIS WORD. If he says he is going to do something he does it. Not later RIGHT THEN!! We all know there are plenty out there who can talk the talk but, can they realy walk the walk? Well I'm here to tell ya this guy WALKS THE WALK AND THEN SOME!! I had done some work on his car for him and in return I recieved a token of appreciation THAT WAS TOTALY NOT NECESSARY! Thats how he is you do good by him and he does better by you! I can't thank you enough Paul so once more THANK YOU and most of all thanks for being a man of your word.;)

Aaawwhh great . Now i have a reputation to uphold .. I know my car is really nice ...but ive never had someone thank me so much for letting them touch it .. Next time i guess i'll let you pay me ..

Have to agree....Paul is one hell of an honest guy, very appreciative, and a nice guy to boot. I'd buy the Brooklyn Bridge from him but I can't afford it...:p Isn't it nice to be appreciated, Paul, after you go out of your way to make others happy? Nothing like it....keep up the good work, you're highly respected on this forum. Hell, even I like you!:D

Bruce '87 Grand National

have to agree....paul is one hell of an honest guy, very appreciative, and a nice guy to boot. I'd buy the brooklyn bridge from him but i can't afford it...:p isn't it nice to be appreciated, paul, after you go out of your way to make others happy? Nothing like it....keep up the good work, you're highly respected on this forum. Hell, even i like you!:d

bruce '87 grand national
thanks for your kind words .. Baruese.. Somewhere done the line what my parents always told me stuck ..be kind to those who deserve it & put a boot on the neck of those who dont .. I live bye those words and have never straid from them .. Being a good person is much less work then being a scumbag .. Threeturbos i have never meet only talked to him on the phone . I trusted another guy with my car that i shouldnt have .. Threeturbos came through for me so i made him an offer he could not refuse . All i can say is the guy i trusted had threeturbos do the work on my car then stiffed him .. So i made it right & doubled what he should of gotten from the guy i trusted .. I would never do something like that to anyone .. An honest days work deserves an honest days pay .. It was my car & my project so i could not have anyone in the world think im just like the guy that took advantage .. God has a plan & im sticking to it .. I really try to be one of the good guy's .. Thanks again paul

Have to agree....Paul is one hell of an honest guy, very appreciative, and a nice guy to boot. I'd buy the Brooklyn Bridge from him but I can't afford it...:p Isn't it nice to be appreciated, Paul, after you go out of your way to make others happy? Nothing like it....keep up the good work, you're highly respected on this forum. Hell, even I like you!:D

Bruce '87 Grand National

Dayum Bruce, you like Paul and I both :eek: We got you snowed :biggrin:

bruce would you lend me a $100.00 ? Baby needs a new pair of shoes .. Baby's my horse ..

Hell while were asking. Bruce my dear friend I need 1 meeeelionnn dollars I need it for research and devolopment to create a **** head detector so I can locate Justin Gunn :cool:

Hell while were asking. Bruce my dear friend I need 1 meeeelionnn dollars I need it for research and devolopment to create a **** head detector so I can locate Justin Gunn :cool:
that wouldnt work ty .. it would just keep leading you to the pv section here ..