The second Buick video is done... Check it out.

That was awesome. "I see a line of cars and they're all painted black". Killer. Need some more Turbo T/A's! I'm not taking mine out for another month or so. Hoping to get some video from the staging lanes. I got pictures, but the videos are where it's at.

As suggested the imperial march is a cool idea. How about Metallica-Fuel, or AudioSlave-Gasoline? Keep up the good work!

The in car of Chris Chow's run was F'N cool. any more of those vid clips out there?

Thank you all for your kind words, you have no idea what it means to me. I've read all your comments and it only makes me want to make the best video I could think of to show you all how much I truely appreciate your opinions, donations and support. I look forward to making this new video, it will be something new and definately different, and I hope you all like it. I don't want to let anything out so that's all I'll say for now. :)

P.S. Don't forget to post or send me your pics and vids.

It is truly great. It's like a dream come true to watch an entire video of nothing but the cars we love. Great job! Please keep 'em coming. We appreciate it very much.

Originally posted by URSPANKED
It is truly great. It's like a dream come true to watch an entire video of nothing but the cars we love. Great job! Please keep 'em coming. We appreciate it very much.

I second that! Thanks allot man.:)

My favorite part of the video is when i hear DARTH VADER say YOU DON'T KNOW THE POWER OF THE DARKSIDE!

KUDOS! If you want any of my pics I'd be proud to be in a Buick video. :D Only vid I have of my car ATM is a crash video. :(

AWESOME

GREAT vid,,,,,,,,,,,

Thanks for the TTA props:D

Ty

that was a great video..... I'm sure the next one will be equally impressive.

That last little clip was classic! :D

Originally posted by TT/A1233
A lot of those videos look familiar! :) Been visiting my movie page? :D http://www.krif.com/tta/Movies/

I have a lot more videos I'll try to upload soon.

Hey TT/A1233, yes I have, it's great stuff. But I need some new material for the new video, so anything you can do to help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all for your support and have a great weekend, Nelson. :)