The Toy

twiz

well i been lurking around for a while and asking a couple questions here and there. finally figured i should post up what i workin with. this is my first regal but not my first gbody. i find myself as a converted olds guy. was lookin for long while for another gbody till few months ago a buddy called who owns a lot with this 1. its a 78 with 61k miles on it as of today, i'm the 2nd owner and the lil old lady that owned it since new kept every and i mean every single receipt and scrape of paper pertaning to this car since new in the glove box. was very well maintaind and garage kept all its life. and the best part is i got it dirt cheap.
78regal.jpg

GEDC0018.jpg

GEDC0015.jpg

GEDC0017.jpg

GEDC0016.jpg
GEDC0021.jpg

GEDC0024.jpg

GEDC0026.jpg

nice find! turbo LS swap coming soon? :cool:
thanx and yeah the stock 305 has to go. and since i figured i cant afford to build a 3.8 turbo motor i'll go with a junkyard LS with a turbo and ahve a pretty stout street car that'll run a nice # at the track and still be xtremely streetable to.

well finally got my new wheels and tires. they race industries race stars. really nice lookin wheels, went with 15x5's up front with 215/70/15's and 15x8's out back with 255/60/15 cooper cobras. it so nice ti finally get rid of the wally world hub caps
GEDC0089.JPG

GEDC0090.JPG

GEDC0091.JPG

GEDC0092.JPG