There goes the neighbourhood

I did that before and smoked my buddies neighbors out of their second floor...The guy was pissed his wife thought it was awesome :cool:.....You have my seal of approval!!!!! Whats the link to the other site?

If you do that in front of my house, I will go outside and turn your car into swiss cheese...... Officer Or better yet Your honor i felt my life was in danger :D ..... That's cool man But that scares little kids and can make a one or 2 year old cry for an hour + and make them very paranoid and jumpy. That's cool at a track but really in a residential neighborhood it's dumb imo.. Who you provin yourself too? You just dropped the property value 50k with those burnout marks that'll be there for a while :rolleyes: . Not trying to make an argument sometime's things come out wrong on these posts.. Im not being mean or anything Im the 1st guy to do a burnout but not in a residential neighborhood i have kids so i know better. Nice burnout though.. too bad there's no SIX in it anymore, and about the comment that the other site liked it more than us.. OFcourse because over here we go fast with class :D j.k man i like the burnout i really do, good thing it wasnt in front of my house.

well good thing i live in a country where you dont have the right to carry so that wasnt one of my worries....trust me if i was worried about people being mean to me or calling me dumb i wouldnt of posted it on the internet for all to see lol. ..im not proving myself to anyone i was asked to come by and do it by a person who lives in that very area.

Most of my friends are guilty of similarly heinous crimes... often perpetrated upon each other with no prior approval and with mal intent. In fact... with the mal intent of pissing off a buddy and his neighbors and then proceeding to laugh about it when sed neighbors complain to sed buddy and blame him entirely. :) Retalliation is then sought and it spirals into complete anarchy. Eventually leading to a Zombie burnout epidemic.

Most of my friends are guilty of similarly heinous crimes... often perpetrated upon each other with no prior approval and with mal intent. In fact... with the mal intent of pissing off a buddy and his neighbors and then proceeding to laugh about it when sed neighbors complain to sed buddy and blame him entirely. :) Retalliation is then sought and it spirals into complete anarchy. Eventually leading to a Zombie burnout epidemic.

best part of that is zombie burnout epidemic lol

Same here my buddy bet me my lil v6 couldnt turn the drag radials without water lol after i got in the car as i was leaving....Besides the burnout marks prolly raised the property value in that neighborhood :D...

bad ass!!!!! my old house alotta friends came over and did that!! after awhile all my neighbors asked was not after 10!!! my hill was covered in marks only good thing no little kids playing there or that wouldnt fly with me!! but that was def a nice tire roast