These look tasty!

cool-smiley-027.gif
You mean one like this?? :biggrin: If you do eat it dont plan on doing much that day :rolleyes:

Attachments

• purple-haze5.jpg
    purple-haze5.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 315
If someone could tell what the plant is in my photo, that would be awesome.

Cause these are growing in the area where we had two fully grown pine trees and they seem interesting.....to eat.

I have always stayed away from red berries, better chance of being poisonous than anything.......

Pokeweed
This weed can grow up to five feet tall and has thick green-purple stems similar to rhubarb. Pokeweed berries (also known as ink berries) grow in clusters, like grapes, and ripen from white to green to rose and finally purple. Ripe berries stain the hands purple when crushed. Eating over 10 berries may cause headache, abdominal pain, and severe diarrhea. The leaves and the roots have been used in herbal preparations to induce vomiting.

dont any smooth skin berries unless you know exactly what they are.

and if you must eat a few, keep some extra in your pocket in a baggy with a note saying when and how many you ate.

that way the doctor can know exactly whats wrong with you and why much faster. makes treatment much easier.

A.j.

BWa HA ha ha

looks like somebody has been adding Orchid fertilizer to there crop. nice way to get those pretty purple colors.

cheaters.

A.j.

Not that I know ANYTHING about these plants :rolleyes:, But it is possible to grow them without adding anything to get the color. My "buddie" grew some like this and it was solid purple, its all in the strain:biggrin:. Thank God "his" stepdad didnt find them like he found the rest of the plants :mad:;)

Not that I know ANYTHING about these plants :rolleyes:, But it is possible to grow them without adding anything to get the color. My "buddie" grew some like this and it was solid purple, its all in the strain:biggrin:. Thank God "his" stepdad didnt find them like he found the rest of the plants :mad:;)

Oh i know what ya mean!

:biggrin:Cheers to a good time!

A.j.