They ignored the bikers on 9/11. Think they can ignore this?

Tried this in 08' in Albany NY. Not much thought put into the logistics of the run. More like shutting down the city because of 45 point turns. Good intentions, just happened to quickly. I was in upstate going to Montreal and thought I would participate. Then the radios start going off about "can't get in, can't get out". I had a deadline that had to be met. This will likely happen again, even with the best of intentions. Drivers are a passionate bunch that's for sure.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Tried this in 08' in Albany NY. Not much thought put into the logistics of the run. More like shutting down the city because of 45 point turns. Good intentions, just happened to quickly. I was in upstate going to Montreal and thought I would participate. Then the radios start going off about "can't get in, can't get out". I had a deadline that had to be met. This will likely happen again, even with the best of intentions. Drivers are a passionate bunch that's for sure.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Yep I second that....

Got into a parade once with my Peterbilt and 48' trailer. There were other trucks in the parade and I failed to ask the route before starting bad move. My fault as I always, always ask to speak to the receiving supervisor before attempting delivery to ask about being able to get in and out. Been in serious trouble twice for letting a secretary give me directions in.

As for the DC parade God bless them!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mikey