This showed up on Jelopnik's "Nice Price or Crackpipe" today

I would be too. When selling over the net, pictures and details are what gains interest in a car. That's such a simple concept, yet some people don't seem to understand this.
Descriptions like "flawless" and "amazing" speak volumes. Volumes about the seller, not the car. That means they're probably hiding something, and such words are used to be as vague as possible. If you can't be bothered to take a few minutes from your day to put some actual effort into selling your car, don't be surprised when you don't get any hits. Your poorly written ad may attract the same caliber of buyers.

+++ as per some of the comments left on the sight.. - aftermarket rims ! - lol.. Could it be a clone ? of course yes.. easy to put a turbo hood, "T" on the fenders, etc etc. proof is under the hood / rear axle, trans etc.. in which no pics taken.

Hello...i'm not a true Grand National. I'm most likely a T Type Regal that's been dressed up or just a bunch of black paint and regret.

I'm the RuPaul of 80s muscle cars.
:(

"What caught my attention is how much he claims to love the sound of the turbo. That makes me think he's possibly abused it " - obviously this guy has no clue