throttle body by-pass???

BarbeeT

Just starting
I have an 84 GN and I would like to by pass the coolent lines to the throttle body, does anyone make a kit to do this??? or could I do this myself??? Any advise would help, Thanks Kevin

On my old 85 GN I just used a couple short pieces of hose and installed an allen head bolt into each short piece of hose and just blocked them off. Some people loop them with a piece of hose. I have seen one guy here weld the holes shut and paint the tubes black to make it look like they were never there.

this is a actual molded heater hose pictured. I had bought a couple of them awhile back. i'll try to dig up the part #. welding them up is no doubt the cleanest look

whats the easiest way to do it?? block the lines that are closer to the turbo of like the one in the pic???

the easiest way is how i've pictured, and is most common. i really like fyrl67's suggestion. i will probably do the same when my lines are off in a few weeks

yea if you could find a part number that would be great, is it too much of a bend to just use a straight piece and bend it??