THUMBS UP FOR SCOTT (GNS) !!!!

m233roller

Banned
BIG Thumbs UP !! for Scott @ GNS and Ben @ Spaghetti
I too purchased their LED tail light (only ) kit and a few days after the install I had parts of the tail lights staying on.?? Called Scott, and am now glad I had the problem I did with the led's as I've made a new friend and he REALLY !! takes care of business. After about 30 minutes of BSing with Scott about ALLL kind of things (NOT !! just the tail light problem ) he said he'd have Ben at Spaghetti call me and in about 10 mins. I get a call from Ben and he says yes they were having a problem with them but they have found it and would be sending me some new boards shortly. Not only did I just get new boards, they sent me a NEW COMPLETE kit. I installed them the next day and all is working perfect so far. All I can say is Scott and Ben are true professionals and TAKE CARE of business.
I Thank You Both Very Much. Mike (m233roller)

BIG Thumbs UP !! for Scott @ GNS and Ben @ Spaghetti
I too purchased their LED tail light (only ) kit and a few days after the install I had parts of the tail lights staying on.?? Called Scott, and am now glad I had the problem I did with the led's as I've made a new friend and he REALLY !! takes care of business. After about 30 minutes of BSing with Scott about ALLL kind of things (NOT !! just the tail light problem ) he said he'd have Ben at Spaghetti call me and in about 10 mins. I get a call from Ben and he says yes they were having a problem with them but they have found it and would be sending me some new boards shortly. Not only did I just get new boards, they sent me a NEW COMPLETE kit. I installed them the next day and all is working perfect so far. All I can say is Scott and Ben are true professionals and TAKE CARE of business.
I Thank You Both Very Much. Mike (m233roller)
Thanks for the kind words Mike! We try to do our best to accommodate each and every customer..... Hope your feeling better!

Thanks for the kind words you guy's! Much Appreciated!

Who is this dam Bruce Urie guy?

Scot is a great guy. I too bought the LED brake light kit along with a few other LED items. Scot always calls back, great to speak with. Really helped me out. I had the same problem with my LED brake light kit. I was getting a draw from somewhere and I would have 1 or 2 lights on even while the car was turned off. I got new boards shipped and installed them. I am finding my problem comes with Kirban's headlight kit. Which I am taking off and throwing in the garbage.

Scot is #1 in my book. When I get more money Scot except some more calls, lol

img_2396-jpg.247012