87 GN Project

silver/black

Sad day has come, I am putting my 87GN project up for sale. I call it a project because it needs work, and I have ALMOST everything needed to complete included in the sale.
It is a Texas car that was owned by my father-in-law. He passed away from cancer in 2007. When the dr's said they couldn't help any more he treated himself with Crown Royal. One day of day drinking he came out to a light mist on the road, which was rare he ever drove the car in the rain. It was slick enough he lost control and hit a mailbox. Problem is in Texas, mailboxes are made of brick. He repaired it the best of his abilities but he bent the frame a little. GN frames we all know are fragile and bend easy but bend back easy also. I have never fixed it and there in lies why the car has been in the garage most ever since. IT NEEDS TO BE PUT ON A RACK.
I have been sinking money into it since I bought it from my MIL. I collected parts through the years and sent it to ArizonaGN and got a new motor, transmission I bought from Husek, hydroboost amongst other things installed. But, I never fixed the frame issue and the down pipe hitting the firewall giving knock.....so It has been stored in my garage for years only driven every few months to knock the cob webs off. I will post pics and lists of things done and parts.
$22,000 OBO

Attachments

• snake canyon.jpg
    snake canyon.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 183
  • to the south.jpg
    to the south.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 185
  • to the north.jpg
    to the north.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 183
  • to the east.jpg
    to the east.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 180
Fuel system, new tank, new straps not installed, DW 300, racetronics 6 and 8, adj reg, 80lb. sd2 chip flex fuel sensor not installed
Forged crank,rods, ported stock heads.
New wiring harness, Casper's hot wire installed, comes with Racetronics Hotwire, Casper's ignition hotwire, field fix, cam installation tool
Stock Turbo and Intercooler but comes with Precision 6262 with ported shroud and GN1 SLIC
Parts included but not installed, Blazer brakes junkyard pull need dust covers, Bilstein shocks, boxed rear control arms with delrin bushings, Helwig rear bar, tubular upper a arms with delrin, bushings for lowers, body cushions including missing ones and GNX, body braces, aluminum drums, Capsr's battery cables, ground extender, speedo cable, detent cable, mini starter, new front coil springs 5658, junkyard f body rear springs and isolators of 91 z28, sway bar off same car, stop the sag, steadfast collar, Spoolfool front and rear fillers, one piece spoiler, turbo cover, turbo saver, has scanmaster 2.1 because I have scanmaster G with single pod and was going to hook scanmaster up to obd....I am kinda flustered and sure I will remember more while resizing pics and adding to thread

Attachments

• sticker.jpg
    sticker.jpg
    580.7 KB · Views: 100
precision 6262, gn1 slic with hoses, mafless intake pipe I think it's for a Honda,Acura???? seen a guy on here that found out it was a good fit
oh yeah nine7O six3I six ate nine fore Bud

Attachments

• turbo, intercooler, intake.jpg
    turbo, intercooler, intake.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 110
new pypes, rjc down pipe with large puck

here are some pics of the front end damage. slight crease in drivers fender and front bumper area

I have a straight front bumper, needs stripped and painted, aftermarket headlight bezels new grill although it doesn't need it, markers and front turn signals bumper strips front and back NOS

Attachments

• drivers fender.jpg
    drivers fender.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 135
  • drivers front.jpg
    drivers front.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 127
  • passenger front.jpg
    passenger front.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 129
imperfections

Attachments

• passenger rear bumper area.jpg
    passenger rear bumper area.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 110
  • fuel filler area.jpg
    fuel filler area.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 107
  • drivers rear bumper scratches.jpg
    drivers rear bumper scratches.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 110
Hydroboost installed by Nick

Attachments

• engine driver's side.jpg
    engine driver's side.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 127
  • engine center.jpg
    engine center.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 134
  • engine from pass.jpg
    engine from pass.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 122
  • forged crank.jpg
    forged crank.jpg
    755.1 KB · Views: 124
have evacuation wiring harness from racetronics included, eaton posi unit I bough when i had the money for "just in case", can't find the ring and pinion replacement but will continue to keep looking. Misplaced in move from No Colo to Wyoming. also tr6 with wiring for COP.....will ship any thing I find at my expense at a later date. It belongs to the car at this point just misplaced.....wheel well trim missing but will find at some point

just under 92,000 mi. I lost button for ecu kick panel so it's just wedged in there. Need to put lens back on scanmaster. A member needed a 2.2 chip so I sent him mine knowing the scanmaster g would take it's place. It has 2.1 chip
The interior is in good condition. couple holes under drivers floor mat. Headliner replaced way before I got it

Attachments

• back seat from pass.jpg
    back seat from pass.jpg
    968.2 KB · Views: 99
  • interior from pass.jpg
    interior from pass.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 92
  • pass door.jpg
    pass door.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 99
  • steering wheel.jpg
    steering wheel.jpg
    870.8 KB · Views: 96
  • back seat from drivers.jpg
    back seat from drivers.jpg
    684.7 KB · Views: 92
  • drivers door.jpg
    drivers door.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 96
  • interior.jpg
    interior.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 97
My FIL used to tow his golf cart so he installed a small hitch.
surface rust is all

Attachments

• passenger rocker.jpg
    passenger rocker.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 109
  • pass rear frame.jpg
    pass rear frame.jpg
    773.7 KB · Views: 112
  • drivers front fender.jpg
    drivers front fender.jpg
  • drivers frame rail.jpg
    drivers frame rail.jpg
    805.7 KB · Views: 106
  • drivers rocker.jpg
    drivers rocker.jpg
    757.7 KB · Views: 105
  • drivers rear lower.jpg
    drivers rear lower.jpg
  • drivers rear quarter.jpg
    drivers rear quarter.jpg
    760.5 KB · Views: 109
never installed aluminum 8 inch rims....have NOS center caps for original rim included

Attachments

• aluminum rims 8 inch.jpg
    aluminum rims 8 inch.jpg
    684.4 KB · Views: 63
I will find the ring and pinion 3.42....here is Eaton posi with bearings and seals

Attachments

• eaton posi.jpg
    eaton posi.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 59
serpentine, trans cooler, turbo drain, comes with HR motor mount with pass side factory motor mount, console/drink holder

Attachments

• shocks and front end parts.jpg
    shocks and front end parts.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 85
  • parts 1.jpg
    parts 1.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 82
  • parts 2.jpg
    parts 2.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 79
  • parts 3.jpg
    parts 3.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 79
Kirbans headlight kit, bumper strips that need white wiped out, bumper, bezels and tint

Attachments

• bumper bezels bumper strips.jpg
    bumper bezels bumper strips.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 67
helwig bar, boxed control arms, front springs, rear fbody springs with isolators, body cushions

Attachments

• springs.jpg
    springs.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 67
little damage to new air dam in shipping but didn't open package til way too late, cam sensor rebuild, stickers for engine bay

Attachments

• arm dam close.jpg
    arm dam close.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 57
pedal pads, scanmaster g, turbo saver, tool and part holder....also have badass fender covers that go with sale

Attachments

• parts 10.jpg
    parts 10.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 100