Time to get the Buicks ready!!!

fugly

www.modularfox.com
Toyota aloha nationals May 29th

This year the Toyota Aloha Nationals will take place May 29 Gates will open at 4:30 There will be a Q-8 and all 8 cars will be paid. There will be a bracket for the rest of the imports. The purse will be $1500.00 for the Q-8 The purse will be $1500.00 for the bracket based on 16 cars entered. There will be a HIGH TECK class also for the domestic cars and there purse will be $1500.00 also based on 16 cars. The flyers should be coming out very soon. Run cards will be $60.00 payout is GUARANTEED!!!!

http://www.forumshawaii.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=98852

read the forum up top.

high tech is a bracket race! what the heck! i wanna see fast cars!

according to geckko with the latest post and making the flyers. the domestic has a quick 8. :)

Danny and Paul. Any of you guys planning to run? :)

John Y. says that he'll be running that night.

the white car is running, but still has some work. most likely will not be ready to run in time. i will also be on kauai that weekend :( sucks because ill get to miss probably one of the best race either watch or run this year. hopefully will be ready for this summers club race :)

i kinda thought john would be out! hopefully both Les's will be out as well. i think mustang les will be out running as well. tabios should be prepping his car as well. theres a few other mustang guys trying to get their cars ready for the race as well. Chad is trying to make it. Garrett with his mod motor fox body. dont know how char is doing with her stang project. and i think insayne stangs GWH great white hope. i think brian and bode as well are prepping thier cars. man, sounds like a exciting nite!

btw. the ramchargers fan is awesome! one of best bang for the buck and its quiet!

Thigh.......land:eek: :eek:

I'll trade places with you!!;)

If my headers come in by then, I'll probably run, if not, I'll be watching:cool:

update:
according to painless on forumshawaii. the quick 8 domestic is open to ALL domestic's, but must be street legal. i do not have a flyer but im guessing that its anything goes. just hope you brought enough. should be interesting :D or maybe even argumentable :eek: . does this mean that sam will be running his bad blu camaro? i believe i did see a safety check, license and recon sticker ;) last time he ran

So, did anyone go down and check it out? What was the outcome of the domestic quick 8 or Hi-tech?

Only 4 cars qualified for the domestic quick 8. John got 2nd place, another Camaro got first (Vincent?) ; they were turning nearly identical times in qualifying and eliminations around 9.4x.