Timing chain front cover bolts

Slix

Wondering if anyone had a picture of the bolt locations and sizes? Just want to double check if have everything in the right spot before i seal up the front cover on the block.

There is a couple of guys on the board here that sell complete bolt kits for different applications. The ones i bought were all marked and pictured where they go into the front cover. Do a search for bolt kits. Also they were stainless so no more rust.

Reach out to earlbrown on here for one of his ss bolt kits for the front timing cover.

On that cover it can be daunting when you've got a big pile of bolts and they aren't labelled. If you have everything lay them out by size and it'll start to be obvious where stuff goes after a few minutes. The only part that might spin you out is three identical short bolts. One is the 'hidden bolt' above the oil pump and the other two are for the fuel pump block off plate.

You can use this pic for scale if you have all your bolts accessible. Just make sure to inspect the threads on the long bolts that hit water. After 30 years, there's quite a few out there that have eroded away and are on the verge of ripping the threads out of the block.
s-l1600.jpg

Or like a few above said, I can send you a kit that comes in three labelled bags, one that goes on the cover body, one for the water pump, and one for the oil pump/block off plate/timing tab/