Timing with e85... conservative or aggressive?

Timing mark?
It's a line on the strap which indicates how hot the strap has been operating. If the strap is cold, the timing mark or timing line will be near the tip of the strap. If the strap is hot then the timing line will be close to the base of the strap. commonly the spark advance is adjusted to put the timing line close to the bend in the strap.

It's a line on the strap which indicates how hot the strap has been operating. If the strap is cold, the timing mark or timing line will be near the tip of the strap. If the strap is hot then the timing line will be close to the base of the strap. commonly the spark advance is adjusted to put the timing line close to the bend in the strap.
I never knew.... thanks for this!

Timing can be your best friend or worst enemy. I'm chasing a number and won't disclose my tune. Go slow with any tuning changes, Rome wasn't built in a day.
I ran 11.86 @ 113 in BG this year.
90 degrees outside.
Stock untouched engine, stock turbo, stock intercooler and D5 converter.

Timing can be your best friend or worst enemy. I'm chasing a number and won't disclose my tune. Go slow with any tuning changes, Rome wasn't built in a day.
I ran 11.86 @ 113 in BG this year.
90 degrees outside.
Stock untouched engine, stock turbo, stock intercooler and D5 converter.

HAHAHA .. ohh cause it's so TOP SECRET ... just imagine if you posted up your tune EVERYONE could run 11.8 .. GEEZ good stuff

My car likes a little more timing than what my chip's base was set at. Car feels lazy without it. Found the sweet spot for my car and picked up close to 2 mph while dialing timing in at the track.

This is on every spark plug?

II'mn a noob!

HAHAHA .. ohh cause it's so TOP SECRET ... just imagine if you posted up your tune EVERYONE could run 11.8 .. GEEZ good stuff

I'm more concerned about the people that might want to try what I'm doing, without watching all the numbers super close and blow a head gasket or burn something else up.

Don't be jealous, with a little work and some good tuning, you'll get your car here some day.

Really sad how people are so full of hate and anger and can't just say, Wow,good job. Hope you can fix your life some day and be happy.

**90 degrees outside.
Stock untouched engine, stock turbo, stock intercooler and D5 converter. ** some folks overlook the fine print. Nice work and post up that 11.5 when you get it.

**90 degrees outside.
Stock untouched engine, stock turbo, stock intercooler and D5 converter. ** some folks overlook the fine print. Nice work and post up that 11.5 when you get it.

Thanks!.
Looking for the number before the end of this year.

I'm more concerned about the people that might want to try what I'm doing, without watching all the numbers super close and blow a head gasket or burn something else up.

Don't be jealous, with a little work and some good tuning, you'll get your car here some day.

Really sad how people are so full of hate and anger and can't just say, Wow,good job. Hope you can fix your life some day and be happy.

That some day .. Was 1994 :)