Tips for getting my car back on the road again..

Trbo6gn6

Well i've finally decided to get my car running and on the road again. It has been sitting for about 2 years under a cover in my driveway. What would you guys suggest i do before starting the car. I will definatly be changing the oil and removing all of the old gasoline from the tank. What other things should i do in order to prevent any damage after being stored away for so long.

i would either re-prime the oil pump by removing cam sensor, or unplug the ecm and crank it then pause ,do that a few times to build up oil pressure before you start. probably some new spark plugs

Take out the plugs and squirt a little oil in the top of the cyclinders, fill up the tires :p, may need to replace the battery, might want to change the fuel filter after letting it run for a little while, double check your vacuum lines to see if they developed cracks anywhere.

Check coolant levels in the radiator and overflow tank, check power steering too. Priming oil pump is a good idea.

Just give it to me, I'll be glad to get it on the road for you! Oh........you mean you want it back?! :eek:

Bruce '87 Grand National