Tips for selling my car on Ebay?

turbosam6

My cars suck
I'm thinking about selling my GN on Ebay (its in the "Cars for sale" her BTW). Anyone have any tips? Where should I start the bidding? I know where to set the reserve. I've never sold anything on ebay, but I've bought. Thanks for any help!

This is just my thinking,I dont think many GN's sell on Ebay for in the $20k range, unless its a super low mile stocker or a GNX,I think this is the best place or some of the LS1/mustang boards :wink:

wellll IF ya do go with ebay get very good pics ... lot's of them .. they do help answer a lot of questions ... good luck :cool:

turbosam6 said:
I'm thinking about selling my GN on Ebay (its in the "Cars for sale" her BTW). Anyone have any tips? Where should I start the bidding? I know where to set the reserve. I've never sold anything on ebay, but I've bought. Thanks for any help!

Lots of pictures for sure. You can buy packages on there to include more. Also, if you use a reserve, start the bidding at a $1.

It may help to run it sun-sun to make sure you catch people at home when the auction ends. Hopefully they will "pile on" at the end.

Also try a "buy it now" price that is a bit higher than your reserve. It helps knock down on all the "what is your reserve" questions you will get.

Put language in your description that gives you the option to end the auction early for a local sale etc.

Even if it doesn't sell on Ebay, it can help you get some good traffic.

Good luck.