tired of messing with it

malibuick231

I'm about tired of messing with my car and about ready to sale it.Any good offers.

Attachments

• rusty 002.jpg
    rusty 002.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 1,098
I'm just getting frustrated with it.I drove it last week end parked it go to take my kids in it to get some icecream now it wont crank.I have to check the fast to see if its getting power.Never had this kind of trouble with the v6 just ran the crap out of it all the time.Thinking about putting one back in it.

I'm just getting frustrated with it.I drove it last week end parked it go to take my kids in it to get some icecream now it wont crank.I have to check the fast to see if its getting power.Never had this kind of trouble with the v6 just ran the crap out of it all the time.Thinking about putting one back in it.

sick looking car. more details please.

Its a 355 eagle rotating assemble with dart pro 1 heads and a s400.The trans is a 4l80e with a 8.5 and 373 gears.It has a fast efi a tci trans controller and a msd boost controller.I guess I am just getting burned out on it.

It happens Rosco...Just park it for a little while till you get motivated. Did you get it fixed?

SHHHH Scott. I'm about to offer him a stock GN for even trade;)

Kidding...like he said. Park it for while, the motivation will come back. We've all been there.

Im about to get it sorted out its just taking longer than I want it to.Plus all my friends around here are selling their cars so I dont know what to do.

Thank God you are sitting on that "work of ART". Many guys are selling out. Larry at Fairfield Car Clinic sold all of his GN's. Jim at ALL TRAC is somewhere locked up. It is very hard to find anyone who still drive their car. I have seen some familiar cars with 20-24 wheels on them:mad:

man that is a goodlooking car.you interested in trading for a 86 gn with a 4.1 stage1 in it?i want a turbo 8.

No I got my head on strait now and ordered some parts for it. Plus my wife said she would kill me if I sold it and started on some thing else.

thats cool man.i would not want to trade it if it was mine either.that is a nice car man.good luck with it.

boosted 6&8 do you live here in Alabaster? I drove the car today on 12 psi and man does that thing pull good. Its hard to see over the hood the way that thing stands up with no sway bars on it.