To anyone that already paid for a calendar...

tjthorson

Someone last night emailed me and thought the links were backwards on the website to buy the calendars. They are fine, but while on that site I noticed that I still had the first version of the cover up there. When I opened up this calendar for purchase, I uploaded the wrong image file. Sorry.

I just didnt want anyone to think I was messing around, after I originally designed that cover, someone else had submitted a picture I thought would make a better cover. He did a nice collage, which really said "cover" to me more then the wheels up picture (which is awesome too!). So, the wheels up pic is back in the calendar.

Take a look - if anyone feels cheated or anything, please let me know and you can send me the calendar back and I will refund your money + postage...

Sorry about that....

Sigh.... I finally found my screwup! There is always one every year....

Looks like Microsoft redid some of fonts and resized some of them to cut off the dates for certain months.... The first 20 went out like that. Its fixed now.

If it bothers anyone too much, send me it back and I will send a "correct" one with some money for your postage. Sorry about that.

I am happy to say - that ALL had the holes punched in them before they went out....

Hey buddy-
I went ahead and ordered the t6p/turbobuick calendar here just this week, what happens if mine doesnt have the hole at the top? Can you supply the nail:wink:

I went on faith, i really was hoping my car was in there, and you said they all made it????
Sure would have been nice to know if mine was in there, and communication between us so i could describe it and the other car in my pic.....

Pic of my car is where the thumb tac goes right?

BW

They ALL have holes.... for sure.... :D

If you sent in a picture AND got a reply from me saying I accepted it - its in there. There were a number of people that had trouble following the rules and sent me website links, very small thumbnail pictures etc. All those people got a reply stating that I was sorry, couldn't use the picture, and please find a better one to send.

Also, I asked that WITH the submission you give me any info you want printed (remember the little form?) That saves me from trying to do the calendar layout, fonts, colors, dates, etc (which takes about 15 hours on average) and having to chase each person for their info. Whatever you submitted with the pic, that is what i printed....

I changed the pictures off the calendar page to include thumbnails of each months feature. Go back to

2007 Turbo Buick Calendars

and click on the pictures, the bigger picture now has all the other months included so you can see what i printed and where its at in the calendar. Hope that helps!

And... Bryan - I think yours was one of the ones I considered for the cover, but it was too wide and not tall enough to look right on the page. I included all the info you sent, and that picture is in March....

Thanks bud, im glad you added the thumbnails so we could veiw each month now. Looks like march is going to be a fun month for me, we have a shootout here and im taking the white car or the blue car to race.

Thank you for taking the time to get these calendars put together, i missed getting last years:eek:

Cant wait to get them:biggrin:

BW