To ncmalko and all you other Eagles fans

Black Power

Have fun freezing your arses off watching the playoffs this year. Or you can go hang out with Mike Vick while he strangles dogs :biggrin: You guys sucked all year long, and now it's finally sinking in. I really don't care if the Cowboys win it all or not, I am just glad Philthadelphia is out.

Have a nice day :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Unless you're the top team, being one of them doesn't matter. Win something and then let's hear it!! :cool:

We are a top team every single year.

Philadelphia Eagles Franchise Encyclopedia
Regular Season Record (all-time) : 509-539-26
Playoff Record (all-time) : 19-19 (Last appearance after 2009 season)
Super Bowls Won: 0 out of 2 appearances
Championships Won: 3
Passing Leader (all-time): Donovan McNabb - 32,873 yards
Rushing Leader (all-time): Wilbert Montgomery - 6,538 yards
Receiving Leader (all-time): Harold Carmichael - 8,978 yards
Winningest Coach (all-time): Andy Reid - 118 wins
Top Player by Approximate Value (all-time): Chuck Bednarik - 173 AV

For the last decade bro. Since 2000 the Eagles have been a top tam in the NFL... but they do have a mediocre history.

Eagles are in the hunt every year. Always fun to watch. One of the top 3 or 4 teams since 2000.

Mcnabb is a little overrated and yes Philly always new that. Good stats but couldnt win the big one.

I am glad LOSER MANNING and INDY are out!

Pats/jets should be a good game I hope.

I was happy to see Green bay beat the Eagles

The look on Vick's face was priceless after he threw the interception that lost the game.

Have fun freezing your arses off watching the playoffs this year. Or you can go hang out with Mike Vick while he strangles dogs :biggrin: You guys sucked all year long, and now it's finally sinking in. I really don't care if the Cowboys win it all or not, I am just glad Philthadelphia is out.

Have a nice day :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

You took the words right out of my mouth....I'm with you. And nothing would have made me sicker than watch that dog torturer play away in the Super Bowl, with everyone knowing that once a sadistic killer of dogs, always a sadistic killer of dogs....something I will NEVER, EVER forgive this idiot for. The nerve. So, very happy the Eagles lost, only because of this idiot dingbat dog killer is on the team.....to think, the empty suit in the White House actually called the Eagles owner to THANK him for putting this jerk on the team. My GOD!!!!!!!

Bruce '87 Grand National

For the last decade bro. Since 2000 the Eagles have been a top tam in the NFL... but they do have a mediocre history.

I can relate. I'm an Ohio State fan. For the past 10 years, they've been one of the top teams. But they haven't won anything recently so you'd never see me bragging about them. Wait, they did win one championship, and in the past 10 years they've been to the championship game three times. So forget what I said, they're nothing like the Eagles. I can't relate. ;)

i can relate. I'm an ohio state fan. For the past 10 years, they've been one of the top teams. But they haven't won anything recently so you'd never see me bragging about them. Wait, they did win one championship, and in the past 10 years they've been to the championship game three times. So forget what i said, they're nothing like the eagles. I can't relate. ;)

lmfao!