TONS of Parts. 3.5" DP, Hydroboost, Walbro, MAF, Knock Gage, Moog, HR, Plenum,

TylerZ06

GET LOW
Bunch of parts resulting from my complete restoration. Prices include UPS traceable shipping. Madison, WI pickup good too. Paypal and Money orders accepted.

Intake manifold. Ended up going with a Champion. $400 shipped.

• Stock intake with extensive race porting by C&S Performance. EGR welded closed, EGR tower milled flat and smoothed, matched to GN1 heads. Intake was also powdercoated argent silver and clear-coated by Classic Coatings in Sheboygan. Labor invested in the intake was over $700.

Here is what Gino (the guy that had the work done) said about it:

Bump for a great seller and great guy.

I can vouch for the intake manifold - it was mine. Here's the scoop:

C&S Performance here in Butler, WI did all the porting and polishing. I had well over $300 just in the port and polish, so this is a great deal. Intake was matched to a felpro race intake gasket (1200 is the part number if memory serves) The EGR tower was milled out, and the port at the floor of the plenum was welded shut and contoured smooth for maximum flow. Once all the porting and polishing was done, Classic Coatings in Sheboygan, WI did an argent silver metallic powdercoat with a clear powdercoat on top of that. This intake is show worthy. Looks like its being sold with an EGR valve (will not be functional obviously) and a coolant hardline fitting. I have about $700 total into that intake, and its never been run since completion.

Great intake, great price!

Stock computer with no chip. Had Full Throttle Speed make up a chip. $115 shipped for both.

Transmission crossmember mounts, new. $50 shipped.

25179711 3.5” LS1 MAF Sensor from Full Throttle Speed. New. $90 shipped.

GN1Performance Oil Cooler kit, New. $299 on their site. $210 shipped. The brass fitting it comes with is included… just didn’t make it into the picture.

Billet 72mm Plenum and gasket. Mounted, never ran. $160 shipped.

HR PartsNStuff Poly Transmission mount. New, for 200R4. $89 plus shipping on their site. $65 shipped here.

Hydroboost setup, Never used. I paid a lot for this setup from a guy on Ebay. My resto shop couldn’t figure something out with it, I’m not sure if it was the pedal, mounting, or maybe it’s the wrong kit for a GBody? The car started as a hacked up vacuum conversion so I’m not sure… I really have no idea but we just went with a new powermaster unit. It’s a beautiful looking kit, with full stainless lines, the main part is polished and clear coated (so the box says). I paid over $1000 for this kit but can’t find any information on it so if you want to do the research and figure it out I’ll let it go for half what I paid, $650 shipped.

SCE Pro Copper header gaskets, new, sealed. .043”. $20 shipped.

Casper’s Knock Gauge. New in box. Black face, silver trim. $68 shipped.

Casper’s FAST classic to GN adapter. Ended up going with a complete Casper’s custom wiring harness and didn’t need this. $215 shipped.

Walbro 255LPH Fuel Pump F20000169 400-1016. New in box. Ended up going with a double pumper. $75 shipped.

Moog ball joints, never ran. K6145T $40/pair. K5208 $55/pair. $80 for the whole set shipped.

K&N RC-4780 Cone filter. 9.5” long, 4” inlet. Never used. $35 shipped.

GN1 Performance 3.5” Downpipe, stainless, with a 46mm wastegate and external boost controller. Combo was almost $600 new. $400 shipped (local pickup take off $30).

Grill springs, $16 shipped.

Reproduction bumper fillers. I paid $1000 for a pair of OEM ones because these didn’t fit good enough. $120 shipped.

Cometic head gaskets. Were on the motor for about 20 minutes (running). Leaked oil and coolant. Most likely installer error, regular gaskets are working fine now. I think they’re about $100 new, if someone wants them, $20 shipped.

Stock wiring harness. Not sure the condition of this because I went with a complete custom Casper’s harness. The car DID run when we took it out. There was an intricate Viper alarm on the car that was removed. Like I said, I’m not sure the status. If someone wants to try it out I’ll let it go for $50 shipped.

Door sill plates. I bought new ones. Okay shape? $30 shipped.

Parking brake pedal. Looks great, powdercoated? $35 shipped.

Heater box from turbo car. Dirty but looks okay. Not sure what it’s worth? Make offer.

knock gaude

hey my name is adam ill take knock gauge please let me no how u want it and shipping to 75701 my num 903 520 9722 thanks

when you say the bumper fillers didn't fit good enough how bad were they? also is it all four filler or just 1 or 2 rear? also what are they made from fiberglass, abs, etc? 1st on those pending a response. thanks

If anyone wants to buy that plenum I have a sweet trade in mind for them :D I have a Mease sheetmetal upper plenum. .70 or .72? with IAT and Vacuum ports in the back.