torque conv

pitoturbo

looking for good torque conv for my t, my combo is ta-49,50lbs lubrant chip stock block,heads looking for something better than d-5 for street use not daily ;)

Attachments

• northeast show.jpg
    northeast show.jpg
    197.2 KB · Views: 165
If you really think you need a converter, the 0 pump single disk Vigilante worked great in my car with both the stock turbo and the PTE51 that's in it now. :)

About 3K stall.

For all out racing and lockup for lots of passes get the multi-disk Vigilante rattler. ;)

What year model is your T type, that Turbo 6 emblem on the fender is throwing me off.

getchasum said:
What year model is your T type, that Turbo 6 emblem on the fender is throwing me off.
84 t with the heart of the beast :eek: got the car sinse 89 and counting!! ;)

Attachments

• engine.jpg
    engine.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 140
Very nice car! Vigilante worked well for me with a TA-49 and a stock long block. Car went 12.70 at 106mph too. A few other mild bolt on's also. It was about 3000 to 3200 stall.

Any of these will work and keep working if you decide to upgrade the turbo later on.

TCS 9x11 Billet 3400 (I run this converter.)
Vigilante 3200-3400 stall
Artcarr 3200-3400

i've run a 9/11 and really liked it but am now running a 10.5" l/u unit from CK. Its a billet front cover 3200 stall unit. Seems really nice so far. I'd recomend it

Like the color. I have always had a thing for purple cars. That and dark cherry red with metal flake. The car looks great man.