Towers - Friday August 29

jsta6

John 15:17
This Friday August 29 is our monthly meet at the tower shops.

Hope to see you there.

If it is nice out I will be out there...:biggrin: Hope to see new and old faces out there.

Doug, If The Car Is Not Done On Friday Night Than I Am Going To A Car Show On Saturday Morning In Boynton Beach. It Is At Aperformance Store Off Of Congress. If Anyone Else Wants To Go Let Me Know So We Can Arrive At The Same Time!

Looks like the bu-ick is still going to be in the shop (getting the roof painted).

I guess I will be taking the cut-loose... :cool:

I'll be there. The car fired last night and runs fairly well. Got to work on some driveablility issues, I'll see you guys around 6:00 - 6:30.

looks like we are going to go fishing with the scouts.

I am still trying to win that dad of the year award... :cool:

good turn out, we have to thank DougsfastZ, and the other guy who came all the way from boca, and we have a new guy in mattieboy87, protect that car bud. sorry i did'nt talk to you guys who came all the way down, i itroduced myself, but so much going on , i was there but not there :)
i hope to see you guys next month.

More like all the way from Lake Worth for at least Leprcon and myself (and Dave if he would have drove one of his cars), haha. Anyways it was really nice catching up with alot of the fellas from back in the day and meeting some of the newer folks too.

We look forward to seeing all of you at the Palm Beach Meet at Dave's shop in Lake Worth later on this month. The last one was alot of fun and we are hoping to keep it going.

Shev