towers or fudds this weekend

1of1035

Just want to know if anyone is going out this weekend. Me and neil might go if other people are going to be there.

I dont know about this week. But maybe another when I have better directions. Considering I pick up my 87 Turbo T Wednesday:)

Well I know i dont have a Gn or a Gn powered car but i do have a Typhoon and this Friday I will be at the tower shops, so i want to hangout with the Gn crowd. Last week a Gnx stole my thunder cause it was for sale.

Originally posted by mytyphoon1993
Well I know i dont have a Gn or a Gn powered car but i do have a Typhoon and this Friday I will be at the tower shops, so i want to hangout with the Gn crowd. Last week a Gnx stole my thunder cause it was for sale.

what GNX number was it?

take me for a ride in your typhoon, i always wanted to get one of those. perhaps you could make it down to the next club meet? its the second saturday of the month..

-Neil

Sure no problem, where are the club meets for saturday. As for the Gnx i think it was 319 or something like that, well it wasnt that good cause its paint was chipped in some areas.

as of right now it is in oakwood plaza, but i dont know if that will last, keep an eye out here in the florida section to keep your self updated.

-Neil

Originally posted by Justin231
I dont know about this week. But maybe another when I have better directions. Considering I pick up my 87 Turbo T
Wednesday:)

Where do you need directions to? Towers or Fudd's? Just ask someone here can tell you.

Who's all going to Tower Shoppes tomorrow night?

B/c Towers has been pretty boring lately... Getting tired of seeing the same ol' cars... I get there and it's like oh, a lightning, oh a mustang... and OH MY GOD! an import! Nothing really too good lately.

Sure no problem, where are the club meets for saturday. As for the Gnx i think it was 319 or something like that, well it wasnt that good cause its paint was chipped in some areas.

David, stop trying to show off that square SUV brick taht runs 13s;) :D .....

I'll be getting out there at around 5:45-6:00. I'll be parked by the taco bell and i'll try to save some spots for anyone coming out. Anyone for fudd's saturday night?

Like Jason said... we'll be parking behind the taco bell... and we'll try to hold off some spots... I don't for see a problem with getting a group of us parked near eachother. See you all there, and drive safely... and if you have time, kill a vette on the way there. :D

I won't make it tonight. But Fudds sounds interesting. Except last weekend it was major boring...just a bunch of mustangs...:rolleyes: yawn...

Hey Turbo Jorge, lets run em....:D

No can do partner. But I'm sure many of the other guys in the club wouldn't mind "playing around" with ya. :eek: ;)

Is their a meet somewhere this Saturday the 28th guys? I'm completely lost.
:confused: