TR Customs Aluminum Radiator

precizion818

Up for sale is a TR Customs Aluminum Radiator. Description can be found
here: http://buickgn.com/aluminum radiators.htm

Radiator has both coolers same as the stock radiator and has 3 rows of 3/4" tubes. I bought this radiator, but then decided to change direction so it is up for sale. It is still new in the box as I have only removed it to check for shipping damages. Pictures are from TR Customs website.

I will take $375 plus shipping and would be willing to work with someone on shipping costs.

myalumrad2.JPG

myalumrad1.JPG

That's the same price on there website for that radiator what would make someone buy this one over buying it from mark direct ??

Its a nice piece I got one from Mark last month, the day I installed it was 90 outside it lowered coolant temp 20 degrees...Mike

Hey Scott! The radiator is sold to Conrad (HotAir), sorry. I did not take it out the box so I am not sure about the fitment. From what I heard it is a pretty good fit.

HotAir - I sent you an email the other day. My wife told me that I received payment the other day. I will ship this to you as soon as I return back from the hurricane Sandy relief efforts I am working on in NJ. Thanks again!