TR Customs Or RJC Exhaust System

Turbo-6

I am going to be in the market for a new exhaust system. I have seen reviews for the RJC exhaust which I like, but I am a fan of the dual mufflers and TR Custom has a very nice set up as well. Has anyone here have a TR exhaust? I have a flow master now. Is there a benefit to a dual muffler verse a single? I looking for a nice sound which RJC has confirmation. I plan on supporting site vendors:D. Please advice

Thanks for help in advance

:confused:

I am going to be in the market for a new exhaust system. I have seen reviews for the RJC exhaust which I like, but I am a fan of the dual mufflers and TR Custom has a very nice set up as well. Has anyone here have a TR exhaust? I have a flow master now. Is there a benefit to a dual muffler verse a single? I looking for a nice sound which RJC has confirmation. I plan on supporting site vendors:D. Please advice

Thanks for help in advance

:confused:

Dual mufflers weigh more than a single...

Dual mufflers weigh more than a single...
hello; That a fact Jack. I had a system with dual muffs and I had to get a separate support in the middle for the weight. The system was an old BGC so maybe they've gotten better.
IBBY

I prefer the dual muffler setup because it is soooo nice to have all that space inbetween the rear diff and the gas tank. It's super easy to get under there to change the diff oil or do any control arm adjustments. I like how it sounds though and the weight savings is a plus. If I bought it, I would have a shop add a flange before the pipe goes into the muffler so I could get it out of the way if need be.

I prefer the dual muffler setup because it is soooo nice to have all that space inbetween the rear diff and the gas tank. It's super easy to get under there to change the diff oil or do any control arm adjustments. I like how it sounds though and the weight savings is a plus. If I bought it, I would have a shop add a flange before the pipe goes into the muffler so I could get it out of the way if need be.

I just bought band clamps. I have had to remove it yet, but if I did, the muffler with both tail pipes could be taken out in one piece. Also, if you jack the car and put the frame on jack stands, the diff is easy to get to.