TR2004r holds up pretty darn good iven with some

Roadrage david

Minor problems. Hi guys My engine car trans combo is now 3800miles on the road. its a 68 Firebird G-mashine, and dispite manny oposing me using the TR2004R trans it holds up very wel to say the least ,but with some minor shifting problems i use a hurst quarter stik shifter. and the kick douwn afther a 1000 miles stopt working. 1 and 2 shifts are very responsife and direct and very firm like a manual. 3e gear slips a little bit but nothing to worrie about 4e gear is perfect.
at first i could shift up without any problem from 1e to 4th. but now afther shifting from 2e to 3e i need to squeeze the leaver befor i can push the shifter forward,with im used to now.

Also when driving around in drive it shifts to fast into overdrive and stays in it only when i break til very slow speeds it wil come out of it. so i put the shifter in 3e gear driving around town.
and only use OD on the highway.

My engine have 530 hp 577lbs of torque. and a 6200 rpm limit.
car hase a 3.42 rear ratio.
I manual shift alot and trash the crap out of the thing on regular basis, i iven use 3e and 2e gear to brake on the trans.
it never over heats infackt i feel its to cool at times!!. 2 weeks ago i had a ones in a liftime encounter with a new Auston Martin vantage, his highway race lasted apr 20 min if not 30.
in the end we beat him at 305kmh (192mph).
the trans never got ore gets hot!! but did spews out oil at times iven with normal driving i feel that the litle vent hose on top on the trans is where it comes from. also necst day afther some drivin i see a very little pudle of trans oil under the car.
anyway if you guys have some tips hints feel free to give it to me.

here is the car with
YouTube - pontiac drive by
YouTube - pontiac firebird drive-by
YouTube - ROADRAGE FIREBIRD 68 PRT 2

Ps trans is rated at 630 hp but sins i got it from BTO i asume they meen SBC hp.
im going to upgrade the engine to 600 hp and sins a pontiac Injun mill carrys a bit more Torque along the way should i upgrade the trans as wel!!!..