Track Day

I just got off the phone with them & they are telling me gates will open about 11am & run from 12-6.

Found several boxes from HR Parts at the door yesterday:D , but still won't have the car ready.:(

Zack! break out the welder, we got work to do. LOL

Jim

Unless I take an untested car doesn't look like anything will be ready:(, parts, converters, etc... It is always a waiting game! I may just say screw it and take Vetters ole car;)

Unless I take an untested car doesn't look like anything will be ready:(, parts, converters, etc... It is always a waiting game! I may just say screw it and take Vetters ole car;)
damn Shane you are something else, you talk all this smack how much you love these cars & you just never show up to any of the events.:rolleyes: you always have an excuse.

LOL!!!:biggrin:

Here is a quick replay of my last 4 major track outings!

Went to the Rock and busted the drive shaft, competley destroyed the trans (COMPLETLEY), exhuast, loop, and ripped some nice gashes in the rear pan.

Went to Reynolds with TFS car, pull up do a burnout, pull to line and SMOKED the trans!

Went to BG this year, made 2 passes then finally got Maft Pro logging and bruce adjusted some on the trans and finally had it ready and lanes got shut off early, no good pass....

Went to Kinston, my local track, first pass burn up wb02 sensor and blowed headgasket...

Figure mine as well get them all running before I tear them back up again:biggrin:

Here is a quick replay of my last 4 major track outings!

Went to the Rock and busted the drive shaft, competley destroyed the trans (COMPLETLEY), exhuast, loop, and ripped some nice gashes in the rear pan.

Went to Reynolds with TFS car, pull up do a burnout, pull to line and SMOKED the trans!

Went to BG this year, made 2 passes then finally got Maft Pro logging and bruce adjusted some on the trans and finally had it ready and lanes got shut off early, no good pass....

Went to Kinston, my local track, first pass burn up wb02 sensor and blowed headgasket...

Figure mine as well get them all running before I tear them back up again:biggrin:

WOW, I think that would make a nice soap opera. Could be more views of your GN's than that seen on LIFE 10pm, Wed nites...:D

Looks good for my 84 to be there. See you soon.
Conrad

Does Rockingham have tech? If so, do they enforce the fire jacket/roll bar for a low 11 second car? Also, my helmet does not meet the '07 standards. Is that a problem?